It’s that time again…the weekend is over, but I’m already looking forward to what’s happening later this month. My closest friend, growing up, is coming to visit the City That Never Sleeps for the first time. And I can’t wait to see her.
Anyway, this week’s topic for FMM is:
1a) Sometimes the questions are no so obscure. 😉
2) I have Invisaligns.
3) I’m addicted to Facebook, and now I can add Twitter to that list.
4) I wish I had more close friends. (Jeez, it sounds so sad, right?) But it’s true. I have very dear friends who live thousands of miles away, but I wish I had some closer too. I’m forming friendships here that I think will last a lifetime, but it takes a lot of time to really grow in friendship. I’m not doing badly considering the length of time I’ve lived here so don’t feel sorry for me. I just can’t wait until I’ve lived here long enough to say I’ve hung out with Nick, Charlene and Christine and others for the last 10 years. 😉
5) I suck at following through on things like dinner. I’ll do great for a few days, in that I’ll cook something awesome. Then my zest for homemade cooking goes away, and I order take-out like I did tonight.
6) My biggest reasons for losing weight are these:
a. I don’t want to be my niece’s big aunt. I want to be her cool NY aunt.
b. I’d love to walk into a room without the assumption that I’ll be the largest person there.
7) Okay, now something lighter. 😉 I get way too excited about little things like my birthday or having friends over or a new handbag (which is on the horizon, friends…just saying.)
8) I secretly, or not so secretly LOVE counting my WW points everyday. It’s a challenge that I take seriously, but I have fun doing it. I think I’m awesome when I’m in control of everything I’m eating.
9) I sleep in (probably) later than anyone who reads my blog. 😉
10) I buy presents for others that I would love to get myself. hehe
Okay, that’s my list. I was painfully honest, and now I hope you’ll confess too.