Here we go:
List 5-10 of your favorite things! These can be things you think everyone must have, a collection of things you have, or some product or miracle invention that has changed your life (yeah I am a little dramatic)…it’s YOUR list of favorite things…
1) Handbags…I love them and can’t have enough of them…:) I just bought this little Vera Bradley bag…
And I plan to buy this Louis Vuitton Speedy soon so I have it when I travel. 😉 I don’t know what it is about this bag, but suddenly I want one.
2) Weight Watchers Meetings — I’m not even joking about this. I look forward to Thursday nights every week because I can’t wait to see how much I’ve lost and visit with the people who understand my specific journey. 🙂
3) Traveling – Whether we are in the Bahamas or having a drink in Aruba, I enjoy being in the water as well as relaxing by the water. And I’m looking forward to it next week. 🙂
4) Scrabble – I know this makes me a nerd, but what can I say?
5) Technology – I don’t go far without my iPhone. I love the convenience of my laptop for work and for blogging, Facebook, Twitter…you get the idea. 😉
6) Scrapbooking – It’s my favorite hobby. I love seeing what other’s do as well as what I can do. 🙂 Here’s an example:
7) Music – There’s so much to say..I love hearing Gavin’s voice as he plays the piano and rocking out to Pearl Jam.
8) Fiber One pop tarts, bread, muffins…Um, I’m a big fan…
9) Chick Flicks like Twilight, Enchanted, Legally Blonde, The Proposal…movies that make me feel good when I leave have heave very little drama. 😉
10) Books — I like fiction and non-fiction, but I prefer books that show a character’s strength or books that make me feel good. Click here for details about my book swap. 🙂
Now I’m going to check out everyone else’s list of favorite things! =)