Fiber Filling Foods Food Friends Lifestyle Vacation

I Cannot Be Stopped!

I love books, and I’m so excited about reading a few this week! But my stack keeps getting higher, and I just don’t know which ones to bring to the beach!

I also picked up a few magazines including In Style and Lucky magazine. And I picked up an adorable crossword puzzle book and Sudoku.

I also managed to pack about a zillion healthy snacks and foods , a few swim suits and sundresses and a few other things. 😉  I’m sure I’ll blog while I’m away because I’m addicted and because I’ll need something to do as I sip my low calorie/high fiber smoothies at the coffee shop.  Until then, wish me luck on the beach…

Heather
    July 18, 2009 at 4:27 am

Have a super fun time at the beach! I am sort of jealous. Mr. Maybe will keep you good company!!!

♥ Kenz ♥
    July 18, 2009 at 4:32 am

I'm excited to read it Heather! I should finish "Queen of Babble in the Big City" tomorrow then I'll start Mr. Maybe. I'm so glad I bought it. 🙂

Patty Rose
    July 18, 2009 at 6:05 am

I hope you had a great day at the beach and enjoyed your healthy snacks!

Scrappy Girl
    July 18, 2009 at 1:15 pm

How are you liking the M. Wickham books? I could not get into Sleeping Arrangements and finally sent it back to the library. What about the Jennifer Weiner book? I have never read her. Have some beachy fun!

Ms. O
    July 19, 2009 at 2:36 pm

I really liked Swapping Lives!

I also just recently purchased my first Jen Lancaster book- Bitter is the New black and I can't wait to read it. I've heard such good things about her writing!

If you read a lot, I'm surprised you don't have a Kindle. I saw one for the first time a few weeks ago and they look so functional! Why carry around 20 books that take up space? If I read more, I'd buy one.

Have FUN on vacation!!

♥ Kenz ♥
    July 20, 2009 at 3:48 am

Mrs. O…I don't have a Kindle because I like reading the actual books. I doubt that I would feel comfortable using the kindle while sitting in the ocean (like I did with my paper book today.:) I have read a few books on my iPhone though…I spend way too much time looking at screen though so it won't be a habit. hehe

♥ Kenz ♥
    July 20, 2009 at 3:50 am

I am reading Mr. Maybe now…and also Mrs. O, I plan to read bitter is the new black too. 🙂 Bright Lights Big Ass is another, but the title doesn't sound very inspiring. She also says that living in the big city isn't all it's cracked up to be, but I adore it! 🙂 Let me know what you think of Bitter is the New Black though. I'd love to read that next!

♥ Kenz ♥
    July 20, 2009 at 3:51 am

Scrappy, I haven't read any of the Wickham books yet. If they're Sophie's usual writing style I'll love them..If not, we'll see. I will definitely let you know though..