Beauty Obesity weight loss

Two In A Row: I’m Fired Up Today…I Know.

If you walk by me in the supermarket and take a look in my cart, you will find things like bottled water, boneless/skinless chicken breast, fat free milk and fresh scallops. You will not find tubs of ice cream, cookies from the bakery or bags of potato chips.

If you spend a day spying on me, you will see me ride my recumbent bike, work out with my trainer and eat healthy, balanced meals then ride the recumbent bike again. You will not see me standing in line at the welfare office, nor will you see me begging for change on the train platform or crying into a bag of Cheetos because life is just so sad.
On a regular day, if you see me preparing dinner, you will see me grilling tilapia, steaming asparagus or trying different ways to serve spaghetti squash. You will not see me frying french fries or eating sloppy cheese burgers or the fried chicken that I like so much.
But that doesn’t matter to the worthless, self-proclaimed “fattist” who “finds obese people unappealing in every regard.” What matters to this lifeless, old (and for the record, not so attractive) woman is her ability to spew hatred on her local platform. After doing a little research on her, it was easy to deduce that she hates homosexuals too and most things so I guess hatred is her thing.
Does she look like a happy woman who is loved by someone? Anyone? No, she looks sad and pathetic. But can I assume that’s all she is? Again no. Perhaps there’s a dope somewhere who loves her. But because of what I know about her now, I can’t be sure of this.
She is mean. And I am sure, like Ann Coulter, she takes her stand to the extreme for a pay check. But sadly, she is not alone in her opinion of overweight people. She says in her “article” that everyone she spoke to said that “they can’t help it – it’s society’s fault, the government’s neglect, the curse of a fat gene or heavy bones.” But she didn’t talk to me. Of course, why would she? She already knows everything she needs to know about me because I openly post photos on my blog.
Here’s the bottom line friends – I am overweight. I do not like being overweight. But I do not need the government’s help or anyone’s for that matter to change what I do not like about myself. I don’t expect you to love my body, but I do expect to see common decency on the street or at the grocery store or on the subway or at the gym.
Perhaps I disgust Ms. Fatty Hater, but dear Fatty Hater, you disgust me too. But one big difference is that I am changing the way I look on the outside. But regardless of your elderly/average self analysis, you will remain disgraceful and utterly repugnant to me.

Scrappy Girl
    August 24, 2009 at 1:38 pm

She doesn't look very happy to me…congrats on all the great healthy changes you have made…I love reading your posts…they continue to inspire me.

Fran
    August 24, 2009 at 6:46 pm

Hear hear!

She might be thin but she'll never be a nice person!

LyndiLou
    August 24, 2009 at 6:47 pm

It's hard when someone scoops up a group of people and says mean and usually wrong things about them. I get it all the time with my religion, or even because I'm a Mom who doesn't work outside the home. I think we could ALL do better at not generalizing about people, and just use that time and energy to get to know individuals… and enjoy life and the amazing, beautiful, happy blessings that are all around us!

hillary
    August 24, 2009 at 7:06 pm

People fucking suck. It really is that simple.

You can read it all over her face she is a miserable bitch. Sad really.

Melanie
    August 24, 2009 at 7:31 pm

I applaude you for writing this…. I haven't known you very long, but I have known your mother most of my life. YOU are a beautiful person outside as well as inside and I love talking to you . You make me smile ! I read your blogs and envy the person you are and have become!! There is always a smile on your face and if more people were like you, what a wonderful world this would be… because of people like her… this world is NOT so wonderful. I love you , dearest sweet KENLIE !!! Keep up the good work!! I am proud to know you and have you as my friend!! smile and the world smiles with you!!!

::kacy::
    August 25, 2009 at 9:58 pm

this was a very touching blog entry. i'm glad i found you. very well written. that bitch is just hateful because she is probably miserable…and hating others makes her feel better about herself.
    i'll be back 🙂
    -kacy

Karen
    August 25, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Fat is temporary. Ugly is forever!

Stevie
    August 25, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Great job!!!! I knew you would put that HATER in her place,if she even has one! You are such a beautiful person inside and out and don't let haters bother you , you are above them anyway!!! JUST SAYING