It’s time for Friend Makin’ Mondays, and this week we’re talking about TV premiers. If you want to join the fun, click here. I’m looking forward to the next couple of weeks because most of my favorite shows (with exception of 24) will be airing again.
- Private Practice — I cannot wait to see how the story with Violet plays out. And I kind of assume she will live, but I’m talking, more specifically, about her relationship with Pete.
- Big Bang Theory — Nerd scientists can be very funny…I love this show.
- How I Met Your Mother — What can I say? I love Ted…
- Ugly Betty — Enough Henry already. I liked her boyfriend last season, and now he’s going to be her boss?! Ugh…Oh well. I love Daniel Meade!
- Grey’s Anatomy — I’m tired of the Izzy story so let’s just get on with it. And seriously, McDreamy and Meredith need to tie the knot or move on…and I love McSteamy and Little Grey are great together so I hope they’re still going strong.
I’ll also keep watching Drop Dead Diva and Ruby. Ruby bothers me for several reasons…she’s whiny, negative and dramatic. And she doesn’t know how to pronounce common words. But she’s on a similar journey so her story interests me.
And I’m planning to watch a show I’ve never watched before this year too — The Biggest Loser. I also love college football, and I’m excited to sit on the sofa, in front of my big TV to watch Texas beat team after team this season. 🙂
Thanks to DVR I shouldn’t have to miss my favorite programs. Of course, the cable company will have to come and fix my cable channels first which they are not in a hurry to do. Grrr, cable company, grrrr….
What are your favorite shows? Do you get excited about season premiers?