I can’t believe it’s Monday again already, but I’m glad it’s a holiday. 🙂 I’ll be spending the day at a bar Mitzvah which will be a totally new experience for me.
1) I love the weather! Fall in New York is absolutely beautiful. It’s perfect weather for long walks around the city then warming up at my favorite coffee shop.
2) If you drive upstate for about half an hour, the foliage is gorgeous. The trees are full of colorful leaves. Sometimes I turn the heater and seat warmers on, put the top down just so I can take it the smell of Fall.
3) Hot chocolate is one of the best reasons for cool weather — ever.
4) Watching college football is definitely one of my favorite things about Fall. And this season is going my way so far. Next weekend I plan to sit in front of my big TV, eat a hoagie and watch Texas win their second game of the season. 😉
5) Wearing sweaters, scarves (okay, so maybe I do that in the spring too) jeans and tweed. I love the rich colors and soft fabrics that come with Fall. And what’s even better is that this year, I’ll be wearing a smaller size. 🙂
6) Holidays make me so incredibly giddy. Decorating with pumpkins keeps me happy until it’s time to decorate for Christmas. Thanksgiving is so much fun because I have so many reasons to be thankful — and because I love ham and yams and watergate salad. Okay, calm down Kenz…
8) Have I mentioned how much I love to cuddle? 🙂 My boyfriend and my dog both make excellent cuddle partners. And you definitely need to snuggle under the big blankets when the windows are open and a fall breeze is blowing through…
10) Curling up on the balcony with a good book and a light breeze with a hooded sweatshirt is the recipe for a perfect evening. Tonight, after going out with friends, that is precisely what I did. Next time I’ll have some tea too. 😉
What are your favorite things about Fall? If you want to join the FMM fun, head over to Amber’s blog to connect with a lot of awesome people.