Last week on Facebook, Amber was trying to come up with topics that would be fun for everyone, and she decided to use one of my ideas today. Thanks Amber. 😉
If you want to take part in the fun just go to her blog for details.
This week’s topic is:
Things I cannot live without
Obviously, I was a little dramatic with my choice of words. I’m sure I could live without most of these things if I had to, but these are the things that make life easier and more exciting.
- Friends – I have some awesome people in my life, and it makes definitely makes life sweet.
- Airplanes – Yes, I feel anxious flying because I’m overweight, but I still do it because there’s so much to do and see. And flying makes it so much easier to enjoy incredible vacations and to visit family and friends.
- My Weight Watchers Group – Okay, so I’d be able to live without them, but I’m living much better since joining them.
- My boyfriend – Even when we’re far apart, I can feel how much he loves me. And I can’t wait to see him when I get home.
- Sneakers – I wear Nike Shox which are great for walking excessively and working out.
- iPhone/camera/other electronics – life is so much more convenient with these things.
- Family – I always miss them. It’s tough being so far away from them, but when I get to see them it is really special. The newest addition to the family, my sweet niece, makes my heart melt when I think of her.
I could definitely make this list a lot longer, but I have a big day ahead. I wish everyone a fabulous Monday, and I look forward to hearing about your favorite things too.
Don’t forget to sign up before Wednesday for my Fall Book Swap: Fall In Love With Reading!