Friends Lifestyle Love

How Cute Is My Dog?!

Sadie and I experienced love at first sight. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I’d love her forever. She’s the most cuddly, lovable dog ever, and I feel so lucky to have a dog that doesn’t bark much.

I love her big, floppy ears…Just saying.

She never chews up furniture, and she follows commands like “have a seat” and “go to your room” very well.

She loves to relax just like her “mommy”. πŸ˜‰

We take a lot of pictures…she loves to be close to me and to her “daddy” who doesn’t appear in my blog photos. πŸ˜‰

I have no point other than to show love for my animal. She makes me happy and offers unconditional love to everyone without hesitation…:)

Do you have a pet? If so, do you experience unconditional love too? It’s pretty incredible, isn’t it? πŸ™‚

Suzanne
    September 22, 2009 at 11:25 am

Sadie is so cute! Who needs a point when you have a dog like that to show off:-)
    I have 2 dogs, a cockapoo named freddy and a goldendoodle named Maui…and like you, I am crazy about them. They make life just that little bit sweeter, you know?
    Sadies is really pretty. I would never stop playing with those ears or looking into those big brown eyes!!!

hillary
    September 22, 2009 at 12:48 pm

I have two pets. Daisyboo my 5 year old cat and Waffle my 13 week old kitten. I have unconditional love for both my girls but they don't feel the same way about me! Well Waffle loves me an awful lot. Daisy well she loves her daddy. They do greet me at the door though!

Michelle
    September 22, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Oy I have two dogs, five cats and a 60 year old desert tortoise and I too am weak for floppy ears! Your pup is sooo cute!

Trudy
    September 22, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Adorable! I love cockers!

Diz
    September 22, 2009 at 4:15 pm

I love dogs!!!! They make me so happy. I saw the cutest puppy last night when we were on our way to Duke's and I started freaking out. Marty is NOT a dog fan and didn't get it. I secretly want to get another dog now…I think I can convert him. πŸ˜‰

Fran
    September 22, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Sadie is really adorable!

I do have a dog too. She's old: 16 and deaf and almost blind but still waits for me to come home so we can hug. I have to carry her home late at night because she doesn't see anything in the dark but I love her and fear the day she's going to leave us which shouldn't be too far away.

Anonymous
    September 22, 2009 at 8:03 pm

Kenz,

I am just a passerby, but I wanted to say thank you so much for putting yourself out there! I am a 24 year old college student who currently weighs 346Ibs. I have started on my own weight loss journey and was very close to giving up when I stumbled onto your blog. You gave me inspiration and motivation to keep going! I sympathize with so much of what you say . . . like the anxiety associated with flying and needing an extension belt. I often have a hard time fitting into my seats at the college. Anyway, just wanted to say thank you! I will continue to watch you for inspiration!!

~Grace

Nicolasa
    September 22, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Love that dog! It's a cocker spaniel right? That was my first dog… his name was Buddy. He was the sweetest dog. I hated having to put him down.

Now I have a Boxer of my own, Daisy. She is a hoot!

Jessica @ Acting Adult
    September 23, 2009 at 2:27 am

Oh my gosh, she looks like my Freckles from when I was a kid – but he was white with brown spots. I just love cocker spaniels! SO CUTE!

Anonymous
    September 25, 2009 at 3:29 am

OMG what amazing pictures of you and your dog. Who was the photographer? Did you have them professionally done?

Anonymous
    October 1, 2009 at 5:58 pm

awww miss P. cute dog πŸ™‚