Beauty Lifestyle

What Does It Say About You?

I am fiercely loyal when it comes to mani/pedi appointments. I go once a week ‘whether I need to or not.’ And today, someone I know suggested that looking at a girl’s feet is a good way to gauge how she takes care of herself. Do you think that’s true?

I don’t know if i believe that or not, but I do feel much prettier (even in my current body) when I have smooth skin, well-groomed hair, nails, etc. And I never leave home without my go-to lip gloss. πŸ˜‰ What do you do to make yourself feel pretty?

Anonymous
    September 30, 2009 at 2:10 am

I'm not sure if it's true or not. But I bet I know who would know. That boyfriend of yours. I've been following your blog for a while now and I have to say it sounds like you have got yourself one fine man.

β™₯ Kenz β™₯
    September 30, 2009 at 3:22 am

Awww, my boyfriend reads my blog. πŸ˜‰

Diz
    September 30, 2009 at 7:27 am

I love to get facials, massages, I love sitting in the spa/hot tub or steam room, I love rub downs from MY man too…(ahem!) and I also love to go shopping and find new outfits to look cute in. What else? So many things to do to look and feel great!

Divine Mrs D
    September 30, 2009 at 1:15 pm

I hope it's not accurate!! πŸ˜‰ Because I don't have the money to spend on that stuff. As much as I wish I did. And oh, how I could go for a massage right now!!!

Chrissy MacCEO
    September 30, 2009 at 1:21 pm

I could not agree with you more – no matter what my "body" feels like, I have always said that well-styled hair, nice makeup and groomed nails makes everyone look fantastic!

I wish I were as dedicated to the mani/pedi grooming as you, though. I enjoy them oh so much. But I find that in between appointments I remove the polish and do them myself. But a self-polish job never looks the same as the professional ones!

hillary
    September 30, 2009 at 3:13 pm

YES! I am a firm believer if you can't take two damn minutes to clean yours toes I don't need you in my life. I mean god gave you two legs and you rely on them to take you everywhere and support you why not at least CLEAN THEM
    You don't need any money. You need soap and water! So no excuses people. Soap water and a nail file that you can get 10 for a dollar.

My mom always said to look at a mans shoes too. If he can't take care of them then he doesn't care about finer things. Shoes can be resoled and polished and kept nice why let them go to shit?

~ Dawn ~
    September 30, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Oh I love mani/pedi's. I used to tan and get my nails done to make myself feel pretty. I had to give that up for a while, but I can't wait to start up again.

I gave you an award, so stop by to pick it up!

Fran
    September 30, 2009 at 7:15 pm

I don't agree about the feet because I never look at someone's feet πŸ™‚

But I like to look good. I color my hair (it's getting grey bleh), I go to the beautician every 8 weeks and have my nails done every four weeks.
    I did go to the pedicure every 6 weeks but at a certain time I had to make financial decisions and decided to stop with the pedicure.

But I'm thinking of getting back. I have dry feet and I noticed that my feet need extra care with al the running I do.

β™₯ Kenz β™₯
    September 30, 2009 at 9:07 pm

I think I'm going to have to post my secret to well-groomed feet. LOL

mellisarock
    September 30, 2009 at 10:36 pm

I think that the little things that we do for ourselves certainly help with the way we view ourselves…lol that seems terrible diplomatic huh? I like to feel pretty too so I do all the girly girly stuff!!

I have you a blog award!!