Accessories Accomplishments Friends Funny Stuff Lifestyle

What’s In Your Bag?

My awesome pal at, ByHillary, likes to play this game, and I do too…She’s always posting about something awesome so you should definitely check her out.

Bag:

• White, soft leather Michael Kors

Contents:
  • Coach wallet
  • iPhone
  • Burberry glasses (in the case)
  • Coach sunglasses
  • Mac studio fix powder
  • Lip stick (Clinique and Prescriptives)
  • Camera
  • Hair brush
  • Fiber One bar (perfect for the days I forget to eat)
  • Weight Watchers book and charms

Here’s a close-up photo of the charms. It may seem silly to some, but these little trinkets mean a lot to me. 🙂

I received the copper key ring when I lost 10% of my entire body weight, and I received the silver washer after losing 25 pounds. The gold clapping hands are given to each member after they’ve attended for 16 weeks. And I’m definitely looking forward to receiving my 50 pounds lost charm very soon. 🙂
This is my weight loss log that I received the first week I went to WW. I spruced it up a bit because it was dull, but now it’s a constant reminder that I’m doing great things for myself. Check out all of the Bravo stars on the back. 😉

Each little star is a reminder of a healthy choice I made for myself. Now I’ve started filling the inside. 🙂 The 5 stars are given each time to lose 5…I love stickers so this kind of this is right up my alley. 🙂

Wow, I’m good at going off on tangents, but isn’t blogging just one big stream of thoughts? So anyway, what’s in your bag?

LyndiLou
    September 1, 2009 at 5:15 am

You should SO love those charms! That's a LOT of hard work! I can't wait for your next one!!! *:D* Oh… and I LOVE stickers too!!! We so need to be friends! 😉

hillary
    September 1, 2009 at 12:48 pm

I have that keychain! I don't carry it anymore but I probably should to remind myself. I don't carry the book either I keep it all on my iphone.

I really want a white bag but I fear living in the city and riding the subway daily I would destroy it.

I am surprised how many people carry a brush. I don't even know where a brush lives in my house. I never brush my hair.

Scrappy Girl
    September 1, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Cool idea…you have much cooler contents than I do.

I love the keyring…I wish TOPS did something like that. The stickers are cool too.

Connie Weiss
    September 1, 2009 at 4:19 pm

I love seeing what's in people's purses!

♥ Kenz ♥
    September 1, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Hillary, I live in New York City. To avoid the ever building subway grime on my bag, I use non-alcoholic baby wipes to spot clean it every few days. It's been working over the summer, and the bag is still looking white. 🙂
    Boston isn't even as dirty as NY is it? I'm just saying. 😉

♥ Kenz ♥
    September 1, 2009 at 4:46 pm

About the charms girls, I do love them. I don't use the key chain for keys. I just use it to hold my other charms, as I'm planning to add more soon. 🙂

Connie, you should play too. We'd love to see what you're carrying. Just saying!

♥Amber Filkins♥
    September 2, 2009 at 6:19 am

I don't think it's silly AT ALL! I ♥ all of your charms. They are definitely something to be proud of.

And dang gina! You have a lot of nice stuff!! I'm jealous!

♥ Kenz ♥
    September 2, 2009 at 5:54 pm

Hahaha Amber. You always crack me up! "Nice things" are awesome yet I'm most proud, by far, of my WW achievements. I'm funny, huh? 😉