Halloween Candy

What can I say? I ♥ candy. Who doesn’t?

But I don’t love it nearly as much as I love losing weight which is what I will have to remember when it’s all around me tomorrow.

Wish me luck as I attempt to keep the junk food to a minimum…first, at a birthday party then at another Halloween party.

I know I say it all the time, but I need to say it, err pledge this again right now:

I will not let what I want at the moment (most likely a peanut butter cup…or a Kit-Kat) keep me from what I want most of all. I can have just as much fun tomorrow without indulging in desserts and candy all day. And that is what I plan to do!

Happy Halloween Friends!

♥Amber Filkins♥
    October 31, 2009 at 7:59 am

Wow!!! Is that your view!!??? That is amazing!

KT
    October 31, 2009 at 11:16 am

I love your attitude! You are right that anything sweet you might enjoy for 2 minutes is not as good a feeling as losing weight and getting healthy! Good for you!

Katie

Nicolasa
    October 31, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Good for you for keeping strong! Wow, I love that view! Is that yours? That pumpkin is so cute!

Connie Weiss
    October 31, 2009 at 7:09 pm

*connie hangs her head in shame*

I've already had to re-buy one bag of candy.

Deb Willbethin
    October 31, 2009 at 8:05 pm

😀 First, magnificent view! God has truly blessed your hard work.

Second–I have to remember that thought–what I want for the moment isn't as important as what I want ultimately!

Fortunately for me, I haven't observed halloween in 30 years, so no longer much of a temptation despite the fact that chocolate is my favorite food group. Thanksgiving through New Year's–now THAT's a different eating story!

But, this year will be different. We have determined to travel down that road to thin–keeping our eyes on the prize!

Deb

New England Girl
    November 1, 2009 at 12:05 am

Good luck! You can be successful at maintaining a diet and having fun! 🙂 Those peanut butter cups are hard to resist, but you can do it. 🙂 Have a great Halloween! Love the pumpkin photo. That view is gorgeous! 🙂

LyndiLou
    November 3, 2009 at 6:40 am

What a great city shot!!! I LOVE it!!!