Bicycle Christmas Family Friend Makin' Mondays Friends New York City Reflection

Friend Making Mondays: Christmas

It’s the last Monday before Christmas, and I’m excited that this week’s topic is about Christmas. If you want to join the fun, head over to Amber’s blog for details. ๐Ÿ™‚

I can’t really think of anything in particular that I must have for Christmas. I’ve already been given so much this year. I received my Christmas gifts from my boyfriend early because I wanted time to use them before Winter set in. He bought me a beautiful Raleigh bicycle that I had planned to buy around Christmas, but I’ve been able to ride it for a couple of months which has been so much fun! I’ve also had some great weight losses since riding it.

He also gave me a pair of Ugg slippers that I tried buying for myself, and I’ve been wearing them because the wood floors are already freezing. I’m so happy to have a boyfriend who loves me even though I lack patience in some areas. ๐Ÿ˜‰

But who am I kidding? I ALWAYS want things. ๐Ÿ™‚ And I am reminded of my favorite quotes:

“The best things in life are free…the second best are expensive.”

Even though I’m not big on talking about Jesus or going to church, I want a new Bible – a Thomspon Chain NIV Reference Bible to be exact. And I’m pretty sure that it’s under my tree from my mom. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And I’d also love a Pandora bracelet. to fill with charms that mean something special to me. I wish I had known about them sooner because I would have asked for it for Christmas. I’ll just have to find an excuse to get one soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m most excited about Dad coming for Christmas though. I can’t wait to see him and do fun things with him like taking him to see the Rockettes at Radio City, the tree at Rockefeller Center and a lot of other awesome things, but I’m looking forward to just hanging out with him most of all.

What makes you happy during this season? What do you want for Christmas?!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations
    December 21, 2009 at 4:24 pm

I'm lovin' that quote ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sounds like you're going to have an amazing Christmas!!!

Sara
    December 21, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Have a wonderful Christmas, I have always wanted to see the Rockettes, enjoy!
    Merry Christmas

Kelli
    December 21, 2009 at 4:54 pm

Aren't you cute with your bike. I love Pandora bracelets and I want one badly! Maybe soon. I'll have to check out that Bible, I hope you get it!

Trudy
    December 21, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Wow, I am really loving those slippers! The Pandora bracelet looks fun too, never seen or heard of them.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the time with your dad…sounds like lots of fun to be had!

God bless Kenz!

hillary
    December 21, 2009 at 6:02 pm

I have a pandora! I have added two to it since this photo but here is mine

Beth P.
    December 21, 2009 at 6:30 pm

What a great gift that bike is! I have one collecting dust and I'm already looking forward to using it in the spring.

Those slippers look amazing!

Happy FMM! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Paige
    December 21, 2009 at 10:02 pm

I have a Pandora bracelet and love it! It is so much fun to add meaningful charms to mine. What great gifts you have already received! I hope that you and your family have a very Merry CHRISTmas. Enjoy your time with your dad!

New England Girl
    December 21, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Those slippers are so adorable. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have a Chrismas wish list up on my blog, and although I'm hoping to get everything, it's looking doubtful. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm thinking the Trek bike that I want will have to be a me purchase. Ah well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ashley
    December 22, 2009 at 3:31 am

Nice bike! Man, I haven't rode a bike in ages! Maybe I should start my list for next year and throw a bike on there! hehe

Hope you have an amazing Christmas full of many blessings!

Meghan
    December 22, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I love that quote!

AriSpark
    December 24, 2009 at 11:25 pm

Loving the bike! That is an awesome gift. What makes me happy during Christmas is baking cookies from scratch with my mom and going on a search for the most perfect Christmas tree.