Eating Well Friends Holidays Social Networking Thankful

Happy New Year!

We are only hours away from the new year, and I am ecstatic about going into 2010 as a healthier and slimmer person than I was going into 2009.

This year has been a year of change in my mindset, my behavior and my actions. I became a person who controls what enters my mouth. I became a person who chooses to workout instead of settling for a justification not to. And I became a person who knows that I can achieve my weight loss goals by continuing to live a healthier lifestyle.
I am far from perfect, but as I reflect, I can honestly say that I’m working hard to be the person I want to be. And I plan to work just as hard in 2010.
Losing weight and changing my body is not easy, but it won’t happen simply because I wish it would. It has happened – and will continue to happen because I’m willing to choose myself and my well-being over eating fried foods everyday or being lazy for an extra 30 minutes to an hour of my day.
To those of you who take the time to support me by leaving encouraging comments or sharing your own successes with me, I appreciate you. I’m thankful for all of the support that I receive in my everyday life which includes my friends – here and in the blogosphere…my family and my tweeps. I wish you all the kind of success in 2010 that I wish for myself.

And to those of you who seem to have a tough time getting started or staying motivated, today is a new day. And the time is now — not tomorrow or the spring or the summer. There will always be a reason to start “later” if you look for one. You just have to understand that it’s mental. You have to will yourself to be who you want to be then work for it…

I have a feeling that the upcoming year is going to be stellar in weight-loss and otherwise. Let’s work together to make 2010 a fantastic year for all of us. Happy New Year!

Deb Willbethin
    December 31, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Kenz, I think 2010 is going to be an exceptional year, too. I think it will be full of lessons learned, growth achieved and success realized. I really do. I am expecting the year to be significant, not only physically, but spiritualy as well. In fact, the spiritual growth is going to be huge! Just you wait and see. 😀 Deb

~Steph~
    December 31, 2009 at 11:23 pm

I am new to your blog and have to say it is great and very encouraging. I to am on the weight loss journey. Here is to a great 2010!!!!

TAMMY
    January 1, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Happy New Year. I'm kind of new to your blog, but you are an inspiration, so I gave you an award. Check it out here when you get a chance…http://tinyurl.com/ykd8k8k

Connie Weiss
    January 1, 2010 at 5:12 pm

I have a great feeling about 2010!

Happy New Year!

♥ Kenz ♥
    January 1, 2010 at 7:21 pm

I have a great feeling about 2010 too! Thanks for your sweet words everyone! Let's make it great!

mellisarock
    January 1, 2010 at 9:58 pm

I just say that under post a comment … weighing in…very cute!

Happy New Year!! I have watched your journey for the last half of the year…and have really enjoyed your attitude and posts!! I can't wait to see what comes for you in 2010! Happy New Year!!

New England Girl
    January 2, 2010 at 3:16 am

Happy New Year! May 2010 be even better and more successful for you! 🙂 xoxo.

Jupiter Family
    January 2, 2010 at 11:23 am

Happy New Year !!!

2010 New Year's Fireworks show

Rhonda
    January 2, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Happy New Year! I know 2010 is going to a big year to get in shape in more ways than one! Here's to continued changing for the better!

What a cauuuute picture of you!

AriSpark
    January 3, 2010 at 2:02 am

I also feel like 2010 is going to bring a great many things to come! And I totally agree with you when you say that 'today is a new day'. That always inspires me when I feel like giving up. Thank you for sharing your journey with us all. 🙂

Diz
    January 3, 2010 at 3:56 am

Kenzy baby- you look so cute in this pic! I love it!!!! Here's to a happy year to both of us. 🙂

Becca
    January 4, 2010 at 2:54 am

I've had fun following your Christmas on FB!!! And now you are doing The Shred??? I have heard hat is soooooo hard!! What do you think?

~Becca

♥ Kenz ♥
    January 5, 2010 at 7:55 am

Becca, I think it's sooooooo hard. LOL But Day 8 was so much easier than Day 1. I can do so much more than I realized I could do. I definitely feel the burn. 🙂