Friend Makin' Mondays

Friend Makin’ Monday: Projects

This week, Amber wants to know about projects that we have planned in our homes. I actually LOVE projects like this because it helps motivate me to get those lingering tasks done. And I am totally motivated to get something done today! I’m going to clean out the drawers in my scrapbooking/office room.

Today is a holiday, and I don’t feel great so this is the perfect time to do something like this. Thanks for the idea Amber! I’ll post pictures when I’m done. I mean, why do it if I can’t take a picture of it and post it on my blog? 😉
Are there any projects that you need to finish? If so, what are they?

Sara
    January 18, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Have fun with your projects!

Kasey
    January 18, 2010 at 5:42 pm

yay for you! I need to clean out the drawers in my son's room- they're getting out of control! but I think I'll save it for another day. Have a great day! and I'm super impressed and inspired by your dedication and super great habits with getting healthy! After my 2nd baby I started weight watchers and started working out and I lost 40 lbs and have kept it off- so I know how hard it can be. I think you're awesome- keep it up!

MackAttack
    January 18, 2010 at 6:04 pm

I love having a free day to get stuff done. So rewarding! Today I'm busy cleaning up my photography stuff. fun times!

♥Amber Filkins♥
    January 18, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Lol, so funny! "Why even do it if I can't take a picture of it and put it on my blog??" <—- SUCH a blogger! 🙂

♥ you girl!

Christina
    January 18, 2010 at 6:26 pm

I will be doing that too as well as checkin out FMM blogs as well. Happy FMM!

WaistingTime
    January 18, 2010 at 8:00 pm

My current project that I have been putting off is catching up on my scrapbooks (family version and one for my teen). Everything is laid out ready to go but I just haven't sat down to get started. Must get off the internet:)

Tesa
    January 18, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I have dresser tops I need to clean off. Every dresser in our house is piled with far too many things.

Good luck with your drawers! Hope you're feeling better and happy Friend Makin Monday!

Beatriz
    January 18, 2010 at 8:45 pm

I am new to your blog. So I wanted to let you know i am ejoying reading it. You are very motivational, and you always have a happy attitude! I need to get my kitchen pantry organized, so I will be working on that today.

Ms. G
    January 18, 2010 at 9:24 pm

I love cleaning out my scrapbooking stuff… it is like going shopping all over again. I often forget about all the supplies that I have.

annie
    January 18, 2010 at 11:13 pm

I cleaned out my Tshirt drawer and all of my craft stuff under the bed. Both spots were getting a little cluttered.

MissHaneefa
    January 19, 2010 at 2:19 am

Hey came across your blog and I really like your style of writing, keep up the great work!

shortmama
    January 19, 2010 at 3:29 am

Hope you are feeling better…cant believe you were wanting to reorganize when you dont feel good!

Im going to be joining you shredders soon!

Paige
    January 19, 2010 at 3:48 am

Hope you got your project done today! Have a great week!