Reasons To Be Excited

I’m excited because I lost 1.4 pounds this week taking me to 76.8 pounds. And I just realized that it is possible to lose 100 pounds by April 2 which will be my one year mark. If I don’t reach it, I’ll come very close so I’ve decided that I’m going to try!

I have been eating well and exercising for almost a year, but I could still improve in my eating. And that is precisely what I’m going to do starting now. I’ll never be perfect, but I know that if I do my best I’ll see amazing results. Just look back on the last several months!
My weight-loss journey began on April 2, 2009. And on April 2, 2010, I would love to say that I’ve lost 100 pounds by enjoying a healthy and satisfying lifestyle. Knowing that I’ve lost 77 is pretty awesome, and it’s only going to get better.
I cannot explain how or why I know this, but I absolutely know that I will reach my ultimate goal. And I already feel incredible about how far I’ve come.
What are your short-term goals? And how do you feel about your long-term goals?

Diz
    January 29, 2010 at 6:06 am

So proud. And I know the feeling, I just know I'll reach my goal too. It's the best feeling in the world.

KT
    January 29, 2010 at 10:08 am

Congrats!!! Awesome results!

Onewhocares
    January 29, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Well done!
    I have to take it one day at a time but for my short term goal I want to lose 20lbs by April 1st, the day before the start of the Easter break… An hopefully keep it off during the season of the Chocolate Easter Egg!

Mae Flowers
    January 29, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Awesome job on the 1.4 lbs. I have no doubts that you can meet your goal! You are on a roll! To lose that much in on year takes dedication- keep it up!

Becca
    January 29, 2010 at 1:27 pm

Yay!!! I'll be cheering for you "all the weigh"!!! :)) Corny, I know!

My Short Term Goals are to lose 40 lbs by May. I started 3 weeks ago and am down 12 lbs. I have a feeling I am going to plateau soon and will have to step it up a notch!!!

~Becca

Kimberly
    January 29, 2010 at 2:04 pm

77 pounds – that is my goal, for now. I started my weight loss journey in May of last year and I'm at -58 pounds. I guess I'm just losing a little more slowly. But slow and steady is fine. 🙂 I really enjoy reading your blog. We have a lot of similarities. 🙂

Zuzuli
    January 29, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Congratulations!
    You have inspired me to try WW again…it did work the first time I tried but I don't think I was mentally ready for it to succeed.
    Thanks for being you!

Tricia
    January 29, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Congrats on your loss!

Beth
    January 29, 2010 at 7:57 pm

Thats great! I hope you make your goal 🙂

Jenn
    January 29, 2010 at 10:30 pm

WOW, that's just amazing! You lost the equivalent weight of my two kids combined!!! Just amazing!!!
    You WILL get to your goal – you've got the fire and determination to do it.

MackAttack
    January 30, 2010 at 5:38 pm

WOW. You are doing SO WELL! Congratulations!

lynne
    January 30, 2010 at 6:24 pm

You are such an inspiration to me. Although I have totally stunk at blogging lately, I always read your posts. I, jointed Weight Watchers this past Tuesday, and made it past the first 3 days; and as having traveled this journey, you know those are very ruff days. My goal is to loose 50 lbs. by June 3rd. I hope that is realistic? Congrats on your success!!