1) I get a manicure/pedicure once a week because it makes me feel pretty. 😉
2) I speak enough spanish to compliment a woman’s sandals or help someone at the post office, but not enough to function in a spanish speaking country. I’d like to immerse myself in another culture for 4 to 6 weeks (which I probably should have considered in college) because I could learn so much so quickly. Maybe I’ll do that at some point. Just saying.
3) I have braces, Invisaligns actually…they’re clear.
4) My father was a minister and Mom was a school teacher.
5) My favorite band of all time is Pearl Jam. I’ve seen them in concert many, many, many times, and I cannot wait to see them again.
6) I have not always been severely overweight.
7) I like to gamble. My favorite slot machine is called “Texas Tea” and like “Let It Ride” as well.
8) I sleep in late whenever possible.
9) I do not like mopping. My cleaning lady mops on Wednesdays when she comes to clean everything so I don’t usually do it (unless there’s some sort of accident that requires it.)
10) I sing. I used to sing a lot… Music is one of my passions though not my biggest. I work in the field that I’m most passionate about, and that makes me happy most days. 🙂
Will you tell me some things that I don’t know about you?