Emotions Vacation Weigh-In weight loss Weight Watchers

Getting Closer

Last night when I weighed in, I was happy to see that I’ve lost almost 82 pounds! I did lose a few pounds while in Last Vegas so it appears that walking so much balanced out the portion-controlled garbage that I ate while I was there. And I’m confident that getting right back into a healthy groove when I returned helped too!

Could I eat that way I ate in Vegas all the time and lose weight? Probably not, but I wouldn’t want to. I enjoy leaving the table without feeling as though a big rock has taken up residence in my stomach. And I crave the juicy flavor of my ‘faux fried chicken’ more than most things that are actually fried.

Life is changing and so are my habits. It’s a new week, and I’m looking forward to making it a good one. Because today is a new opportunity to strive to reach my goal, and I couldn’t be happier about it.

jennykate77
    February 12, 2010 at 3:47 pm

You're so right, Kenz (as always)! Today is a new day to strive towards our goals…each day is a new day. I like to keep in mind that one meal or one bad day or one bad week doesn't "blow it". We always have a chance to start fresh. It's up to me. You're such an inspiration! I know you hear that a lot these days, but you really are! CONGRATS on the 2.8 pounds!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Oh, and faux fried chicken is sooooo good! One of my fav recipes that I've acquired from WW.

Rhonda
    February 12, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Wow, you lost 3 more pounds?! You are doing so awesome! I looked at your list of weigh in's. Even the few times you gained I can tell you really went after it the following week(s) and had an awesome weigh in. So many times in the past if I had a gain I would not kick it in high gear, I would drown my sorrows in food. I am overcoming that! Yay!

Have you been SHREDDING?????

Trudy
    February 12, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Good for you…losing weight while on vacation is next to impossible! You are a force my dear!

I am looking forward to starting my own weight loss journey after baby is here! I'm off to a good start, having to clean my diet up lots with this gestational diabetes. God is good!

Have a fabulous weekend Kenz!

3busybs
    February 12, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Kenz,

Thanks to you, I am not alone! I am the only person that I know that needs to lose weight, about 50lbs. I should say that needs to lose weight and actually wants too. I do admire my friends that love their body just the way it is and have no issues with their weight. Because you are stead fast on your way of meeting your goal and post so frequently YOU ARE KEEPING ME IN LINE. I could go on and on but then it will jumbled and maybe a bit gushy. So I will leave it at this, YOU INSPIRE and ENCOURAGE me to become the person that I am on the inside. Thank you. Aimee

Sheila
    February 12, 2010 at 7:08 pm

CONGRATS!! Awesome job!! Now….fill me in on your "faux fried chicken!" I NEED to know! 🙂

Deb Willbethin
    February 12, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Gettin closer and closer to that 100 pounds lost! Such a sweet number when it's gone. 😀
    Great job. Deb

Keri
    February 12, 2010 at 9:27 pm

Congrats!! 82 is a good number 😉

Mae Flowers
    February 12, 2010 at 11:41 pm

82 lbs- amazing!

Diz
    February 13, 2010 at 4:27 am

I can't wait to try the faux fried chicken! Is it hard to make?

D