Weigh-In Day?

I love weighing in. It’s one of my favorite parts of the week because I enjoy stepping on the scale to discover the fruits of my labor.

I’m supposed to weigh in today, but the snow is falling hard right now. And I’m a little worried that we won’t have a meeting today. At this point, I think it’s a go, but it’s supposed to snow hard until tomorrow morning. Grrr….I won’t go out if it’s too dangerous, but I would definitely like to get there even if the snow is falling. We’ll see if that happens. If not, I’ll just go to my back up meeting on Monday.

I’ve worked hard this week. I did cardio everyday, and some days I did as much as 80 to 85 minutes. I ate well…so I want to step on the scale…! Before walking through the door, I could not have imagined how important these meetings would become to me. And it’s so much more than just weighing in. I see my friends, I track my progress and gear up for the next week. I don’t like miss meetings because they are important. And I wouldn’t have it any other way even on days I’d be happy to stay inside.

So…I’ll be disappointed if I don’t get to weigh in today. But I’m excited either way because I’ve come a long way. I’m not afraid of the scale. I love it. And this is a huge accomplishment.

Do you look forward to weighing in?

Keri
    February 25, 2010 at 5:42 pm

I always look forward to weighing in… and I love love love (and need) my meeting. I've had to miss 2 meetings due to bad weather and its depressing. Let us know if you get there and how you do!

Tricia
    February 25, 2010 at 5:53 pm

I'll admit I pretty much love the scale now. Being able to see "155" on the scale is a great way to start my day. 🙂 Hope you get your weigh in!

trippingtiffies
    February 25, 2010 at 6:04 pm

hope you get your weigh in! go kenz!

Sheila
    February 25, 2010 at 6:48 pm

You go girl! Here lately (since I've really been sticking to a good workout) yes i love stepping on the scale!

Tasha
    February 25, 2010 at 8:18 pm

I've just started weight watchers, but I do look forward to weighing in and the meeting. It definitely is a great way to get energized for the week.

Diz
    February 25, 2010 at 9:08 pm

I am starting to love the numbers on the scale again as well. I definitely look forward to weigh ins, especially weeks that I know I've done really well. I hope you get to weigh in today! GL baby girl- love you.

D

Genie @ Diet of 51
    February 25, 2010 at 9:50 pm

I read about the latest storm hitting the Northeast, and hope it won't prevent you from attending your meeting. You certainly deserve the results and your "success time spotlight" for the hard work you're doing.

Snow, snow, go away. Let Kenz make her meeting today!

Cheri
    February 26, 2010 at 7:44 am

I LOVE my weekly weigh in. Whether it be good or bad, I look forward to it. When it's good, it's oh, so good! I've even had one experience where I stood at the scale and cried (tears of joy) for dropping below 300#'s! And, even when it's "bad" news, I still look forward to it, because along with the weekly weigh-in comes a fresh start to the new week. I'm not afraid of the scales either. The scales are a tool to arm myself for success!