Emotions Movies Reading

I Can’t Wait To See It!

I read The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks while relaxing on the beach this week, and I can’t wait to see the movie! It comes out in two weeks, and I will definitely be there to see it. He wrote another incredible story….I just hope the movie can do it justice..I’m looking forward to finding out. 🙂

Have you read the book? Do you plan on seeing the movie?! I definitely recommend it!

Missa
    March 21, 2010 at 2:40 pm

I dunno if I can handle the Miley Cyrus thing. I feel like it will ruin it for me. I will keep waiting for her to put on that blonde wig and bust out a tune for a bunch of screeming children. I'm just sayin'. However, if you say the book rocks, I will read the book.

Have a good week!
    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

Pam
    March 21, 2010 at 6:21 pm

I did read the book and was super surprised by the ending. Can't wait for the movie too.
    Pam

Trudy
    March 22, 2010 at 2:57 am

Nicholas Sparks hasn't disappointed me yet. I will probably have to do both, but definitely read the book first! Thanks for letting me know, hadn't heard about either of them!

Angela
    March 22, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Hey Kenz! Glad you enjoyed the book as much as I did. I have to say this one (I've read all of his books, he can't seem to write quick enough) is probably one of my very favorites! I can't wait to see the movie … I just hope it is as good as the book also! I don't know if you saw Dear John … but I was a little disappointed in the way that film turned out compared to the book 🙁

Sarah
    March 22, 2010 at 9:52 pm

I bawled through the last half of the book. Definitely looking forward to the movie!

Nicole d.
    March 22, 2010 at 10:30 pm

Nicholas Sparks is an amazing author! I read The Last Song a couple of weeks ago…LOVE IT. I can hardly wait until it comes out.