Family Future Goals

The Difference

If I continue to lose weight as I have been, my niece will probably have to ask who is holding her in this picture. It’s strange to think that I could look like a drastically different person by the time she’s old enough to remember it, but I’m on my way…and I’m thrilled about it.

(Almost a year ago…Just days after she was born…)

At some point in her life I’m going to look her in the eyes and be sure that she knows she can do anything she wants to do. And she’ll know I’m telling her the truth because she’ll know that I did it.

I love her so much…And I cannot wait to celebrate her first birthday with her and the rest of our family next month.

Barb
    March 3, 2010 at 5:55 am

Kenz –

I have been so inspired by your blog the last week! Congratulations on your loss – it's so hard sometimes, but you are very determined! I love seeing the pictures you post – truly, you don't even look like the same person and it's not just the weight, it's the inner beauty shining through. Thank you for posting (even when you don't feel like it!).

Barb

P.S. I lost another 2 lbs last week, makes a total of about 9lbs!

jenjen
    March 3, 2010 at 7:47 am

What a cute picture. Your niece is lucky to have you as a role model! You are so inspiring Kenlie!

XOX
    Jen

Becca
    March 3, 2010 at 2:02 pm

So sweet!!!

~Becca

Rhonda
    March 3, 2010 at 3:20 pm

That is so sweet! It will be great when she is older and sees an impossible situation. You can call her over and have all your pics out. Then she will see she too can climb the mountain with success!

Sheila
    March 3, 2010 at 3:46 pm

You are doin an awesome job and she is 100% adorable!! I just want to squeeze her!!!

trippingtiffies
    March 3, 2010 at 4:17 pm

your niece will grow up and be inspired by you! i really enjoy your insight.

Diz
    March 3, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Yayyyy!! Love it!

Genie @ Diet of 51
    March 3, 2010 at 5:00 pm

What a cute little sweetheart! With her Auntie Kenz by her side to teach her about Girl Power! Love it, too!

trippingtiffies
    March 3, 2010 at 5:29 pm

I have given you a blog award! Check out my blog for details! Thanks for doing what you do!
    ♥tiff
    fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

{ALL} for a Better Life
    March 3, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Aww. awesome! You are awesome, and your niece is so luck to have you – you will be a great mentor for her!