I think it’s time for a giveaway. While I was at Trader Joe’s yesterday, I was thinking about how lucky I am to have access to such a cool store. And while I know many of you go to Trader Joe’s as often as I do, I know that some of you may not live anywhere near one. Maybe you’ve never even heard of Trader Joe’s. Is that even possible?
So I decided to leave my place in line to pick up a few of my favorite items to share with my blog friends. If you’d like to enter the giveaway, leave a post telling me whether you shop at Trader Joe’s or not. And if so, what is your favorite product?
- An reusable insulated bag (with velcro to keep things cool)
- A reusable shopping bag
- A jar of sodium free spices from around the world
- Everyday seasoning (with a built in grinder)
- Pumpernickel pretzel rods
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif Bar (available at many other stores too!)
- And my new favorite, Better’n Peanut Butter (a super low cal/low fat (85% less fat) alternative to peanut butter that actually tastes like peanut butter)
Everyone in the US (and Germany!) is welcome to enter, and I’ll use random.org to select a winner on Tuesday, March 16. The winner will have until Sunday, March 21 to respond or another winner will be chosen!
Here’s how to earn extra entries:
- Leave a comment (one entry)
- Tweet about it or share it on Facebook (two entries)
- Post about the giveaway on your blog (three entries)
Leave a different comment for each entry, and good luck! Let me know if you like this giveaway. If so, I’ll definitely do it again soon!