I had a great time at Rachael Ray’s show today! While I wasn’t overly excited about the guests, I enjoyed the cooking segments, and the snack of the day was outstanding too! 🙂
I love living in New York because I have the opportunity to the things I did today. And I enjoyed the day with friends who enjoyed themselves as much as I did. I met some nice people and received some awesome free stuff. 😉
- A Latin CD with recipes inside
- Daisy: Morning, Noon and Night, a cookbook by Daisy Martinez who has a cooking show on the Food Network
- Aussie Deep Conditioner
- McCormick seasoning packets
- Look Better Naked by Michele Promaulayko, the editor-in-chief for Women’s Health Magazine.
- And a tote bag from the RR show
The snack of the day was Home Free Organic Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies. They are peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, dairy free and surprisingly delicious! And the point value is 3 points per serving (6 cookies.) I’m going to order a few boxes today though they’re available at Whole Foods and Mrs. Greene’s. I told you I was excited about the snack of the day. 😉
As you can see I had a great time at the show. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and making new ones…I look forward to going back next season. What have you enjoyed this week?