Friends Goals Milestones Weigh-In weight loss Weight Watchers

Five Pounds More

I’m only five pounds away from losing my first 100 pounds…and I celebrated tonight by dancing the night away with my ladies. πŸ™‚ Several of us ate dinner at the pub then watched a super fun band, The Amish Outlaws, perform. They were just as awesome this time! πŸ™‚

(My workout buddy and friend, Carol.)

I’m ready to kick it into high(er) gear because I’m ready to look myself in the mirror and know that I’ve lost 100 pounds. It’s so close I can taste it. πŸ˜‰ And I’d rather have that than any amount of junk food.

While dancing tonight, a stupid, drink woman dug her stiletto into the top of the foot that I broke last year. It hurts, and it must feel better by tomorrow because Saturday is my first 5k! πŸ™‚ It’s frustrating because it’s swollen and blue, but I’m also reminded of just how far I’ve come since my foot broke last year.

(Check out the ice pack my friends made for me. It’s nice to be surrounded by Lady McGyver types. LOL)

I’m a new person who is achieving big goals. I feel better. I look better. And my energy level is astounding. I actually jumped a lot tonight. Seriously…it appears I can do that now.

(Fomerly Amish, Ezekiel the bass player, saw me trying to take a pic of him as he played so he
came down mid-song and posed with me. He’s super cute!)

It’s a happy night….change has come. And I cannot wait to see and feel the changes that come with losing the next 95 pounds.

Kim
    April 23, 2010 at 6:30 am

Wow, you're doing awesome and this inspires me. I can't wait to experience losing 95lbs. πŸ™‚ Keep up the good work! It looks like you had fun w/ your family too. We have Chic-fil-A here too and it's my favorite restaurant. πŸ™‚

theantijared
    April 23, 2010 at 8:17 am

Whether it is 95 or 100 pounds, that kind of weight loss is amazing!

Tammy
    April 23, 2010 at 11:06 am

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you had a good weigh-in! It will be so exciting when you get to 100 pounds! Keep inspiring us who are on the same path!

Funnyrunner
    April 23, 2010 at 11:45 am

WAHOOOOO!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!

weightwatcherschica.com
    April 23, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Awesome! You are almost there! Soon you'll be dancing the night away celebrating that 100 pound milestone! The very first time I found your blog was through Jumpthedock.com (glad I did)! I just started following you on Twitter today and look forward to your tweets! I'm @WeightChica! Have a fantastic Friday, smiles!

Bonnie
    April 23, 2010 at 1:57 pm

That is so awesome Kenz about your weight loss! I'm so excited for you – and I'm rooting for you tomorrow and for these next 5 pounds! Keep up the inspiring great work.

Keri
    April 23, 2010 at 2:23 pm

I'm totally rooting for you Kenz!! You will do it!

Becca
    April 23, 2010 at 2:58 pm

AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! I am so excited for you! Good luck in the 5K tomorrow- let us know about it!

~Becca

Em
    April 23, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Congrats on the 95 lbs so far!! That's awesome! You can totally do the next 5 pounds. That's awesome!!!

GRRR . . . Booo . . . HISSS to the stilletto lady! Lots of ice and elevation for your foot!

Good luck tomorrow on the 5k!! **HUGS**

trippingtiffies
    April 23, 2010 at 4:44 pm

GET IT KENZ!!!! YOU CAN DO IT GIRLY!!!!

Debbie
    April 23, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Congrats on the weight loss and you will take off that 5 lbs and reach 100 lbs… Wow.. You have done amazing.

Jess
    April 23, 2010 at 7:03 pm

WOW! That is simply AMAZING. Keep it up! 100 pounds lost is no easy feat and you are so dedicated. What an inspiration.

You guys look like you had a ton of fun πŸ™‚ That's the way to go.

So cashew butter eh? I'll check it out. I am SO addicted to Better 'n Peanut Butter. It's like cocaine!

Natalie & Shane
    April 23, 2010 at 7:09 pm

AWESOME JOB KENZ!!!!! I know that you can do it will continue loosing. Exciting about your fist 5K. I'm looking forward to warmer weather here in Utah, so I can do several this spring and summer.

Natalie & Shane
    April 23, 2010 at 7:09 pm

jennykate77
    April 23, 2010 at 7:17 pm

Amish dude is CUTE! πŸ™‚ Sorry about your foot…hope it's all better by your 5k! It's so awesome you're doing a 5k! That's a goal of mine this year. You are so super close to that HUGE milestone…can't wait until you make it there! Good luck kicking it into high gear! You can do it!!!

jennykate77
    April 23, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Oh, and I posted the new Eclipse trailer on my blog today! Go check it out…it's AMAZING!!!!

Rhonda
    April 23, 2010 at 10:19 pm

WOOOOOHOOOO! Amazing accomplishments…how exciting your first 5 K. I hope your foot is better. Are you going to try to run it all?

You ROCK…SERIOUSLY!

Physicallee Fit
    April 25, 2010 at 4:55 am

Outstanding! Amazing! Rocking!

Christina
    April 27, 2010 at 3:01 am

Ok I was reading your blog after the FMM and saw this. How long did it take for you to recouperate from a broken foot? I had a really bad bad sprang in my ankle almost a month ago and I am still having discomfort…and guilt from not working out. and a broken foot is worse then a sprang so I thought I would ask. The dr says it just needs to heal.