Food Friend Makin' Mondays Friends Inspiration Milestones Music New York City Quotes

Just Because It’s Fun…

It’s another gray day in New York, but I feel like bloggin’. One of my favorite bloggers, ByHillary, posted this little quiz on her blog so I decided to do the same. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should. She’s awesome…Now, on to the questions..

1.Do you lie about your weight? And if so by how much? Nope…and I’m proud to say that I currently weigh 298.6 pounds (95 pounds down from last year.) I’m no longer in the 300’s! I reached the 200’s milestone this week..yay! I still have a long way to go, but I’m proud of where I am and where I’m going…

2. Whats your dream job? why? I’m excited to say that I love my job…it’s definitely my idea of dreamy, and I feel fortunate..

3. Your walking down the street and come across an elephant. Whats you first reaction? “Um, there’s an elephant walking down the street. Whaaat?” Eh, it’s New York. It could happen.

4. Is there any song you play on repeat. Might not even be your favorite, but you can’t stop listening to it over and over. “Lover Be Strong” by Gavin DeGraw is a staple in my life for personal reasons. He is extraordinarily humble, supportive and encouraging. I love this man. β™₯

5. Favorite lyric. There are too many to choose just one, but one of my all-time favorites is… “No matter how cold the winter, there’s a springtime ahead.” -Pearl Jam

6. Favorite quote. I have several, but one that speaks to me regularly is “A year from now you’ll wish you had started today.”

7. How tall are you? 5′ 3.5″, but I seem much taller…seriously.

8. What color are your eyes? hazel/green..plain…eh..

9. What did you think the future would be like when you were a kid? I dreamed of having an amazing job, amazing boyfriend and living in New York…:) And I can honestly say that it’s even cooler than I thought it would be.

10. Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? What was it? Nothing too exciting, no..but I considered putting on a fake engagement ring for April Fool’s this year. I decided against it after considering how silly I’d feel when I had to say ‘April Fool’s’ after the joke.

As always, please copy and paste the questions with your answers in a comment or on your own blog because I’d love to read your answers too.

************

It’s also a new week which means it’s time fo Friend Makin’ Monday! This week Amber wants to know 5 things that we love (aside from the obvious.) If you want to join FMM, just click here. Now I’ll attempt to list a few things I love that are not obvious already. Is that even possible? πŸ™‚

Five Things I Love

1) Playing ‘Words.’ It’s like Scrabble for the iPhone. I play with a friend who lives far away, and it helps me feel a little closer to him. πŸ™‚

2) Being spontaneous. I like planning a trip out of town or just to another part of town on a whim. Those days are often my favorite days. πŸ™‚

3) Thai food…I cannot get enough Pad See Yew. Seriously…it’s ridiculously tasty. I’m so glad it’s only 4 WW points per cup!

4) Thursday nights…at some point last year, Thursdays became my favorite day of the week. I am always so excited about weighing in then I enjoy a great meeting and an evening with some of my closest friends.

5) My sneakers. I wear Nike Shox that I typically buy custom from NikeID.com. I spend a lot of time in my sneakers these days so it’s important that they’re comfortable and cute.

As you can probably guess, I love answering questions like this. And I really love reading your answers too. So feel free to answer these questions too! I’m looking forward to it.

Frau
    April 26, 2010 at 6:23 am

Great answer to your quiz. I love your pictures and spirit…Have a wonderful week.

Karen@WaistingTime
    April 26, 2010 at 11:37 am

You look great! I'm glad to see I am not the only one who measures my height in partial inches! I am currently 5' 2.5" but used to be a quarter inch taller!

Anonymous
    April 26, 2010 at 1:36 pm

YAAAYYYYY!!! Great news about the two hundred zone! Also, your answer for #8 wasn't quite complete. I would add: sparkly and sassy! They complement your beautiful smile and spirit. πŸ™‚

Signed,
    A big fan

Deb Willbefree
    April 26, 2010 at 3:54 pm

I missed the trip to Twotersville!!!! It's been hectic here and I didn't see your weigh-in. I'm gathering that you lost weigh over your trip! Wow! Congrats on that!!!!

and, YAY!!!! No more 300–TWOtersville!! Wahoo!

πŸ˜€

Deb

deiala
    April 26, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Wait for Friday to find a little tutorial on how I did the jewelry hanger…

Have a blessed week…

Anonymous
    April 26, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Is that you with Gavin Degraw! No freaking way! You know him? You are you freaking lucky.

Jessica

Christina
    April 26, 2010 at 5:03 pm

I need to try those Nikes. I have serious leg issues that i need a good pair to start working out in. Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy FMM!

Erin
    April 26, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on the weight loss! That's fabulous!! Since you're into yellow right now, I thought I would share an awesome yellow post that I saw recently. http://lkaeinteriors.com/main/2010/04/12/yellow-fever/comment-page-1/#comment-334
    Enjoy. Happy FMM!

Britt
    April 26, 2010 at 8:09 pm

I'm totally going to have to check out Pad See Yew… 4 WW points?! That's awesome… Congrats on the weight loss, you look awesome πŸ™‚ Love the picture with Gavin DeGraw

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice
    April 26, 2010 at 8:29 pm

Congratulations on hitting a milestone in weight loss! The milestones are what keep me going.

I wanna live in NYC too, but I seriously don't think The Hubby will ever go for it.

Happy FMM!!

jennykate77
    April 26, 2010 at 9:02 pm

Love your answers, Kenz! I β™₯ Thai food too. YUM! You're doing an awesome job losing weight!!! Congrats on your milestone!! I think your life sounds pretty dreamy. πŸ™‚

M
    April 27, 2010 at 12:56 am

Love your answers! You're so cute. I left you some "tweets", but not sure if you can get them.

prettypalmtrees@aol.com

Tammy
    April 27, 2010 at 1:52 am

Great list. I like word games too. Thanks for stopping by.

Will
    April 27, 2010 at 1:55 am

Awesome blog. you are doing such an amazing job! Stop by mine if you get a chance

Fitness Achievement

Anonymous
    April 27, 2010 at 2:46 am

That man you love is lucky and I think he knows it. πŸ˜‰

Christina
    April 27, 2010 at 3:02 am

About your comment..seriously there are no scrap stores in NY? I figured there would be tons!?

Jana
    April 27, 2010 at 3:45 am

This is great. I loved reading about you. I love playing word games on my iTouch. It's the geek in me. πŸ˜€ Happy FMM.

Janna
    April 28, 2010 at 10:07 pm

I just found your blog…and I was reading this, but I got distracted by Gavin :)…must go back and read now. But first I wanted to say CONGRATS on the WL…you are doing amazing and I look forward to reading your blog!