Beauty Lifestyle Makeup Shopping

Lips

It’s no secret that I shop like a maniac. And since I began using my latest lip finds a couple weeks ago, I’ve truly embraced my Bare Minerals lip color. After purchasing a Natural Lip Trio at Sephora, I was so impressed that I bought another darker lip gloss. It’s amazing how the right lip gloss can add a finished look to your face.

I’d like to find a lip stain soon too. Any suggestions? I think I might try Lorac or Smashbox. Have you used either of them? And if so, what do you think?

Do you have a beauty secret you’d like to share with me? A favorite make-up line? A favorite moisturizer? I’m currently using Perricone MD Cold Plasma on my face in the mornings and before bed., and I plan to review it soon.

The weather has been beautiful here in NY, and I want to do my best to feel beautiful too. 🙂 What makes you feel beautiful?

Jen
    April 6, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Here's my beauty secret: Retin-A. I have it prescribed for acne, but really it gets rid of fine lines and gives my face an overall smooth glowing look.

Sammie
    April 6, 2010 at 5:28 pm

I LOVVVVEEE Benefit's lip stains! I first got the Posietint, it's a bright pink (think barbie)stain that gives your lips the perfect pinky color. After I fell in love with that one, I went back to get the original Benetint! It's a dark dark red in the bottle and a great red on your lips. And the best part is you can use it on your cheeks too!

(I got both of them from sephora, best place ever!)

Debbie
    April 6, 2010 at 5:46 pm

I really do not have any beauty secrets. I like the bare minerals makeup though. The only thing I do is when I take a shower I put cream rinse on all over and rinse it off with cool water. It makes my skin soft, without the need for lotion.

jennykate77
    April 6, 2010 at 7:49 pm

I love the Bare Minerals lip gloss too!! I've tried several Smashbox lip glosses and stains and I've never been disappointed!

Tammy
    April 6, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect lip color! I haven't tried Bare Minerals lip gloss. I use the Smashbox makeup primer, and I really like it. Sephora is such a great store!

Groovy Baby Blog
    April 9, 2010 at 1:15 am

I love your blog, and now I'm following!
    Tati