Accomplishments Milestones Obesity weight loss Weight Watchers

I haven’t posted anything in a couple of days because I have big news, and I wanted to say something profound. But I’ve got nothing so I’m just going to say that I reached my 100 pound milestone, and it feels awesome! πŸ™‚

(This is my WW 100 pound charm. Yay!)

My body has changed so much in the last 13 months, and I’m looking forward to the changes that will occur in the next 100 pounds. I still have a long road ahead, but it is no longer scary or overwhelming or seemingly impossible. I know I can do it because I’m almost half way there.

There’s no way I can fully express how incredible I feel now. All I can say is that if I had known how amazing I’d feel already I would have started sooner. It feels so good to reach such a monumental milestone. And I’m already moving forward to the next one.

I feel so blessed and so loved and completely determined. I am happier than I’ve ever been – ever. And I’m already working toward the next hundred. My life has changed, and I have Weight Watchers, the gym and my support network of friends and family (inside and outside of the blogosphere) to thank for that.

Losing the next 100 will bring me closer to my goal than I can even imagine at this point..I will not have to lose another 100 after this one. And I’m looking forward to it. So bring it next 100 pounds. I’m ready for it.

Joanna
    May 22, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Congratulations! Been reading your blog for a month or two- looking forward to your story continuing!

J.J.
    May 22, 2010 at 2:39 pm

woo hoo! That is awesome! I love reading of your success!!!!!!

Sneaker Teacher
    May 22, 2010 at 2:40 pm

I am so happy for you Kenz! That is fantastic news. Yay for you!!!!

debbie
    May 22, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Kenzie…Weigh to go!!!!!!!You are doing such a great job!!!!

Genie @ Diet of 51
    May 22, 2010 at 2:54 pm

I knew you did it; just waited for the official announcement. (I'm almost positive that I heard the "WHOOP!" and the applause from your class in the atmosphere.)

The charm rocks! BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO, and your acceptance speech is excellent!

Flabby McGee
    May 22, 2010 at 2:57 pm

That's awesome! I like reading about people who have lost/need to lose as much as me. Sometimes I feel like the only huge person out there, and that I'll never lose that weight – but then i read something like this and know that if you can do it, so can I! Thanks so much!

Trudy
    May 22, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Girl, I just love you for your amazing attitude. You bring a smile to my face everytime I visit your blog! Congratulations on this incredible achievement Kenlie! I wish you the best of luck as you continue on your way…and I will be joining you for this 100 lbs. Just waiting for the all clear from my doctor to start exercising (hopefully 3 weeks) and I will be on my way too!

BTW, that nail color is GORGEOUS!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Michele
    May 22, 2010 at 3:23 pm

I don't know you except through your blog. You live in New York and I live in Seattle. I fight with my weight as well as you and I sit here reading this post with tears coming down because I am so proud of you. 100 pounds WOW! Congratulations that is amazing!

Drazil
    May 22, 2010 at 3:41 pm

OMG – I'm so fricking happy for you I could do cartwheels………….WAY TO GO! Simply amazing but I never doubted you could do it for a minute. On to the next 100 indeed.

Shell
    May 22, 2010 at 3:55 pm

You are truly an inspiration to many. What an achievement – but more than that – what an attitude!

It is obvious you really "get it" – learning to enjoy the journey is priceless. It'll make arriving at your destination so much sweeter.

Great job – can't wait to follow your next 100 and beyond!!!!!

Finding My Weigh
    May 22, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Wow, congratulations on such an amazing achievement! SO inspiring. Way to go!

Beth P.
    May 22, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Congratulations Kenz!

Frau
    May 22, 2010 at 4:12 pm

Woot Woot Congrats!! Way to go!

shanesmoma
    May 22, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Congrats!! I've been drawing inspiration from your blog for months now and am so happy for you!

Mommy of Two
    May 22, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Wow, that is awesome! Congratulations!

Annie
    May 22, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Congratulations!! That is fantastic!

Heather
    May 22, 2010 at 5:13 pm

Congratulations on reaching 100! So proud of you!

Superwoman Spirit
    May 22, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! I know I do not comment near enough but I stalk you like a crazy woman and I am sooooooo proud and happy for you! You are doing amazing things and have so much to look forward to! Way to go Kenz keep it up! You are "Thriving"!

The Monkey and Me
    May 22, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Amazing! Tears of joy for you. You are such and awesome girl! I am so glad I get to follow your journey and thankful for your inspiration!
    You are a rock star!
    Congratulations.

Deb Willbefree
    May 22, 2010 at 6:11 pm

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no word big enough to acknowledge your 100 pound loss and full speed ahead determination!

The happy dance and shouts of joy are commencing in Pittsburgh on your behalf! πŸ˜€

Deb

Janna
    May 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm

YOU are so AMAZING! I am SO glad that I found your blog and I get to follow you on your journey. You are a TRUE inspiration…thank you for sharing it all with us!

usedtobebow
    May 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm

YES!!! How awesome!!! Thank you sooooo SO much for being such a great inspiration! You are fabulous person, and I love reading your progress!

M
    May 22, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Fantastic! I'm throwing confetti for you!!!

Quinn Erin Hope
    May 22, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Way to go Kenz!!! That is amazing, you are amazing! What an achievement! Thank you for being an inspiration!

Diz
    May 22, 2010 at 8:58 pm

Kenz you know I'm so proud of you- I've already blown you up on FB. But I just want to say congrats again- you are such an inspiration to so many women large and small- and you're just meant for such great things, I'm just so happy to call you my friend. You will blow through the 2nd 100 no problem! If anyone can do it, you can. I love you a million!!

Tammy
    May 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm

This is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you! You truly are an inspiration, and I'm glad I found your blog since I am on the same journey! Keep up the good work, and you will reach your next goal in no time!

Threebusybs
    May 22, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Oh my! I am holding back the tears. I am so PROUD OF YOU!!! Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I want to join you on your next hundred lbs lose. Like join WW and weigh in along with you….. you'll be like my virtual sponsor, or sorts.

woot, woot!!!

Aimee

PS: Are you going to go for broke and order the luggage, necklace AND the watch?!

Natalie & Shane
    May 22, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Congrats Kenz!!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I am so proud of you, and know that you have committed yourself for the rest of your life. I am in so much need of some encouragement to help with me with my goals. I have kind of fallen off the wagon, but this gives me hope that I can do it. Thank you for sharing everything with us.

Natalie & Shane
    May 22, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Enjoying the Scenery
    May 23, 2010 at 3:12 am

YAY!!! You go girl! Congratulations!!!! You inspire me…Found your blog by accident and have been coming back ever since! Thanks for sharing your journey with us in blogville

β™₯ Kenz β™₯
    May 23, 2010 at 3:43 am

Wow…you all really know how to make a girl feel good. Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

Heather B.
    May 23, 2010 at 4:27 am

so, so, so, so proud of you my sweet friend!!!!! You are doing amazing! I would love to see a pic of you before and a pic of you now side by side! I bet it is an AMAZING difference!!! Keep up the good work!!! πŸ™‚

Summer
    May 23, 2010 at 12:55 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Jessica
    May 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Congrats on a huge milestone! You are doing awesome! Keep inspiring yourself and others!

The Skinny Doll
    May 23, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Amazing! You are truly and inspiration! x

Keri
    May 23, 2010 at 9:34 pm

So so so so happy for you Kenz. You rocked it out girl. You will blast threw this next 100. I hope you really know what an inspiration you are to all of us… we are so proud!! *tear*

Rhonda
    May 24, 2010 at 2:28 am

Kenz I'm so proud of you. Your hard work and determination has paid off. Your daily positive thoughts, good choices have made your losing 100 pounds a success. Keep doing what your doing. Why change it? It is what works for you.

I love you my friend! PS…sorry I haven't been around much lately…super, duper busy!

Melissa (@MelGetsFit)
    May 24, 2010 at 2:36 am

That is so awesome! Congratulations on such a major milestone. πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    May 24, 2010 at 2:41 am

Congratulations on your weight loss. I found your blog only a few weeks ago and boy am I glad I did. You give me hope! Perhaps I missed it but I can't seem to find what your starting weight was anywhere. Would you mind sharing? Thanks so much and once again congratulations, you deserve every bit of happiness this HUGE accomplishment has brought! – Sammie

ps. On a sidenote your nails look HOT. Would you mind sharing the brand & color you're wearing. Thanks πŸ™‚

anne h
    May 24, 2010 at 3:42 am

Save some space down here for me to post my congrats as well!

Sib
    May 24, 2010 at 3:56 am

Congratulations Kenz!! What a fabulous milestone. You are an inspiration to us all (*_*)

Deb
    May 24, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Wow! Congratulations! You are such an inspiration. I'll still be reading your blog years from now when you'll have lost all the weight and maintained it for years.

Angela
    May 24, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Congratulations Kenz! What an amazing accomplishment! I know how hard you have been working! Keep up the good work!

PS…lovin' your nailpolish πŸ™‚

β™₯ Kenz β™₯
    May 24, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Sammie…I started at 393.6. You can read about it here: http://alltheweigh2009.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-saying.html or here: http://alltheweigh2009.blogspot.com/2010/02/body-mass-index.html

I have a long way to go, but it doesn't seem impossible. πŸ™‚ I know I can do it because I am..you know?

β™₯ Kenz β™₯
    May 24, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Oh! And a few of you asked..the color of my nail polish is "Can You Tappas This" by OPI. It's Part of their Espana collection. πŸ™‚ It's on my toes too, of course. It's my favorite color by OPI though I love about a million others too. πŸ˜‰

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
    May 24, 2010 at 5:25 pm

Well, let me say something profound for you: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Okay, profoundness isn't my strong suit)

Lisa Eirene
    May 24, 2010 at 5:31 pm

Congratulations!!! 100 is such a good feeling. I remember that feeling. Enjoy it because you worked hard to get there!

V
    May 24, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Congratulations…wow!!!!!! You're such an inspiration, you really are!

JewliaGoulia
    May 24, 2010 at 7:38 pm

You are amazing. At some points I don't think this weight loss is not possible but you are living, breathing proof that it is.

Congratulations!

Julia

Anonymous
    May 24, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Thanks a million for the response and polish info Kenz. I snagged me a bottle on eBay πŸ˜‰ Your blog is now officially in my favorites. I'm at a crossroads in my life and very close to your starting weight. You are an incredible inspiration, thanks so much for sharing your struggle & triumph with the rest of us. From what I've read so far I know you're gonna reach your goal! Hugs πŸ™‚ – Sammie

β™₯ Kenz β™₯
    May 24, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Sure Sammie…no problem. I think we do reach a point in which we have to take responsibility for ourselves.

The quote that clicked in my mind was "What happens to us is not as important as what happens within us." The fact is that it doesn't matter where we start as long as we start.

Just take it a day at a time. I'm glad you're here. πŸ™‚

trippingtiffies
    May 25, 2010 at 3:07 pm

CONGRATS KENZ!!!

AndreaLeigh
    May 25, 2010 at 3:22 pm

That is AMAZING! I am so proud of you! Congrats!

Tammy
    May 26, 2010 at 1:09 am

I was over at Katie J's blog and read a comment about you reaching the 100 lb lost mark…CONGRATS!! I've never seen your blog before, but I'll be following it now!! This is a huge accomplishment, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication, and I'm extremely proud of you!! The next 100? Just a walk in the park, girl! πŸ™‚