Weigh-In weight loss Weight Watchers

Weighing In Wednesday

I’ve decided to start weighing in on Wednesdays while attending my regular meeting on Thursday. I don’t love this idea because D won’t be there to give me the news so I’m honestly not sure if I’ll make this a habit or not. It’s just weighing so heavily on my mind that I think it’s worth giving it a shot.

I do believe that it would be better in the long run because I can have the best of both worlds – a meeting I love full of people I adore and good eating habits throughout the day even on Thursdays. We’ll see how it goes. I won’t know how I really feel about it until I try it, right? We’ll see how it goes…

Deb Willbefree
    May 31, 2010 at 4:55 am

That's the spirit! Two meetings a week–two sets of supporting faces–only one hop on the scale–and an ability to eat normally BOTH days. Who could ask for anything more? Deb

Well, we could ask for a healthy 10 pound weight loss every week… sigh… okay, maybe not.

♥ Kenz ♥
    May 31, 2010 at 5:46 am

Thanks Deb! Who do we talk to about this 10 pounds per week? Now THAT sounds like a fantastic idea. 😉

Karen@WaistingTime
    May 31, 2010 at 11:57 am

When I did WW, the meeting itself was so key. Did I like the leader? Were the others there friendly and did they have a lot to offer that helped me? And the best was when I had it all together AND had a friend who went with me.

Lori
    May 31, 2010 at 12:05 pm

I think many times when you weigh in once a week with a meeting, you do schedule your eating around that, which isn't necessarily the key to full success at loss and maintenance. This is a very good idea to keep the eating on an even keel!

Keri
    May 31, 2010 at 12:20 pm

I'm in the midst of making that decision for my myself. I think it may be time to switch it up. Maybe it will be just what we need! I think no matter what day you weigh in you will knock it out because you're awesome!!

Tammy
    May 31, 2010 at 1:14 pm

There are several positive points with this decision, but I understand your reluctance to switch up what has been working for you. The best news is that this is not irreversible if you decide you like the old way better. I'm lucky that our leader is great, and since our meeting is at work, I've had a chance to meet people from other departments that I might not know otherwise.

My challenge this week is to stay on track while being on vacation. We will be around the house, which is not the best thing for me. I am supposed to spend the day at the zoo with a friend from Atlanta tomorrow, so that will help.

Are you doing the Walk-It Challenge on Sunday?

Genie @ Diet of 51
    May 31, 2010 at 2:39 pm

I'm glad you're going to give it a try. If it doesn't work like you think, then NBD. It's an experiment! We are all experimenting to figure out what works for us at this time. Go Kenz! Give us the lowdown on Thursday.

Vaia
    May 31, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Definitely worth a try if it's been on your mind so long!! Good luck lady!