My friend, Hillary, posted a photo of her bag and its contents on her blog last week. And I really enjoyed the post because I love seeing what others think of as ‘essential.’ I’m pretty specific about what I keep in my bag because I don’t like clutter – and because I don’t like seeing bruises on my shoulder at the end of a long day. Am I the only one who has ever had that experience? 😉
- Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 35
- Kate Spade makeup bag
- Coach wallet and Coach Skinny – I use the skinny when I go out because it’s big enough for my ID, credit card and cash, and small enough to keep in my pocket.
- iPod and iPhone – both of which are part of my everyday routine..:)
- Nook – my e-reader from Barnes and Noble. It’s awesome, and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading as much as I do.
- Short List notepad by Kate Spade and another notepad from Old Navy that says “I’m so smart.”
- Weight-loss log, food journal and milestone charms are always close because they are important to me
Inside the makeup bag there’s a Coach measuring tape, hairbrush, travel perfume – Marc Jacobs Daisy, double-sided lip color by Smashbox, Bobbi Brown lip color, Mac Studio Fix and Clean and Clear Oil absorbing sheets. And not pictured are my Burberry reading glasses and my new Ray Ban aviators…I feel so cool in those. 😉
Now that you know more about my bag than you ever wanted to know, I hope you’ll share what’s in yours. What can I say? I’m nosy. Now it’s time to enjoy the rest of this Sunday. I think I’ll bake some muffins.