Cardio Emotions Exercise Movies

A New Day

Today has been a very emotional day. And while I don’t care to go into detail about it, I am relieved that I found the blue in my gray tonight. I am so thankful for the blue…:) And I feel pretty confident that I’ll wake up tomorrow with a happy heart and pep in my step again.

Though I felt terrible most of the day, I did get back into my workout groove. I walked a few miles with my bestie, and we were completely gross by the time we were done. Who knew there would come a day that I loved to sweat? In case you didn’t know it already, I really do love to feel the burn.

I believe tomorrow will be a good day, and I know it will be a fantastic night! I’m seeing a pre-screening of Eclipse at midnight with some of my favorite ladies…I’ve been looking forward to this since I saw New Moon several months ago. 😉

************

And because Deb was sweet enough to compliment me on her blog, I’m going to answer the questions she answered. 🙂 Thanks Deb! You’re a sweet, sweet lady!

1. What would your perfect day consist of? A picnic by the water with the man I love would definitely be part of that perfect day..

2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing? I’d definitely be a sundress…fun and flirty and well-groomed. Humble, right? I know. 😉

3. What hobbies are you currently working on? My newest hobby is knitting, and I love it…I’m not so good at it yet, but I’m getting there. I hope to have a completed pair of booties to show you all tomorrow. 🙂

4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach? Barefoot on the beach…no question. 🙂 I LOVE being on the beach….love it! My last trip to Aruba (in March) was incredible because walking on the beach was no longer hard. I’m looking forward to going back in the fall too. I love the sun and sand…

5. Have you ever hugged or sung to a tree? I have, indeed, hugged a tree. In fact, I hugged one in October. See the picture below. 😉

6. Growing your own veggies or going to the supermarket? Supermarket or farmer’s market..I don’t have a yard, but someday I hope to!

7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree? A president, yes..

8. A meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper? I’m kind of in the middle..I’m not really a “from the wrapper” kind of girl, but I like relaxed, comfortable environments with great food and good lighting. 😉

9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water? I love to be in the water, but I love to breathe air. I’m sure there’s some kind of psychological answer, but I’m not prepared to dig deep to answer it now..

10. Do you believe in fairies? Nah, but it’s a cute idea…

I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday…!

Deb Willbefree
    June 29, 2010 at 5:54 am

A president?! Well, you certainly win that one!! Whcih president? hahaha Don't you just love what these things turn up? Thanks for playing along. 😀 Deb

Heather
    June 29, 2010 at 7:15 am

I'm so sorry you had such a bad day. I'm sending lots of hug vibes your way for a better day tomorrow. 🙂

Even though it was a gray day, you still found the strength within yourself to get some sweat time in instead of drowning any sorrows in a pint of Ben & Jerry's. That's AWESOME!!! I can't help but smile and be happy for you on that. Cliche maybe, but you rock!

Btw, -love- the tree-hugging pic! I'm sure the tree appreciated the love as well. 😉

~H.

MEL
    June 29, 2010 at 11:29 am

I stumbled onto your blog this morning and loved reading it. You've had a great year of success!!! I will keep reading it for inspiration~ Which I need!! I have a question for you. Do you think it's mostly food that helps you loose weight or is it the exercise? Or is it a combination of both? I'm trying to find my groove here. 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

Sean Anderson
    June 29, 2010 at 12:15 pm

I'm so happy you found the blue amid the gray. You have an amazing attitude, and it shines bright on this blog.

Have fun at the Eclipse sneak preview!!

My best always,
    Sean

Vaia
    June 29, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Ooohhh Eclipse! Edward and Jacob can turn any frown upside down!!

Am glad you got up and kept going – I try to do the same thing when I'm in a funk.

Enjoy the movie!!!

Genie @ Diet of 51
    June 29, 2010 at 1:10 pm

I can't imagine that you're ever down for more than a few hours. Your attitude is amazing and inspiring.

Ya got spunk, Gal! Have a good day!

Jessica
    June 29, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Hope you have fun at Eclipse! I am a children's libraian and will be doing a Twilight Lock-In at my library from 5 until 11 tonight…then my teens will go to the midnight showing 🙂 It should be fun!

Tammy
    June 29, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Sorry that your Monday was a bummer. I hope Tuesday turns your week around. I have this poem, "Just for Today" posted at work, and for some reason it is speaking to me today. I just thought I would share.

Lucy K
    June 29, 2010 at 2:04 pm

I hope you are having a better Tuesday. I just found your blog and I am so happy that I did.
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss, keep up the good work.
    😀

Heather Forcey
    June 29, 2010 at 2:10 pm

I hope today is much better than yesterday. I can't wait to see Eclipse!

Deb
    June 29, 2010 at 3:10 pm

You have such a good attitude. I think that when you're feeling down, you need only read your own blog. 🙂

Rhonda
    June 29, 2010 at 3:23 pm

It's a new day friend! I'm sure you are embracing today. I am proud of you for finding your exercise groove in the midst of your horrible,terrible, no good, very bad day. (Hmmm, maybe Alexander and I should try that)

I can't remember if I told you or not, but Michael and I are doing the Couch to 5K program this week! Yea!

Have a great day! Keep smiling your gorgeous smile!

Debbie
    June 29, 2010 at 6:11 pm

I always love reading your blog. I like the picture of you hugging a tree. I also like the picture of you on the beach. It is so sad about our beachs here in Mississippi we are starting to get oil..

SeattleRunnerGirl
    June 29, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Sorry you had a rough day day! I'm so glad you found the blue and your photo on the beach looks DIVINE! (I'm going to see Eclipse on Thursday and I can't wait!)

trippingtiffies
    June 30, 2010 at 5:03 pm

so happy you found your blue! you're an amazing lady miss k!

Lisa
    June 30, 2010 at 7:14 pm

Love the picture of you on the beach. I'm a beach lover to the core. It's sad how many times I haven't gone due to my "weight issue"….life is too short for that type of thinking…