Today has been a very emotional day. And while I don’t care to go into detail about it, I am relieved that I found the blue in my gray tonight. I am so thankful for the blue…:) And I feel pretty confident that I’ll wake up tomorrow with a happy heart and pep in my step again.
Though I felt terrible most of the day, I did get back into my workout groove. I walked a few miles with my bestie, and we were completely gross by the time we were done. Who knew there would come a day that I loved to sweat? In case you didn’t know it already, I really do love to feel the burn.
I believe tomorrow will be a good day, and I know it will be a fantastic night! I’m seeing a pre-screening of Eclipse at midnight with some of my favorite ladies…I’ve been looking forward to this since I saw New Moon several months ago. 😉
And because Deb was sweet enough to compliment me on her blog, I’m going to answer the questions she answered. 🙂 Thanks Deb! You’re a sweet, sweet lady!
1. What would your perfect day consist of? A picnic by the water with the man I love would definitely be part of that perfect day..
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing? I’d definitely be a sundress…fun and flirty and well-groomed. Humble, right? I know. 😉
3. What hobbies are you currently working on? My newest hobby is knitting, and I love it…I’m not so good at it yet, but I’m getting there. I hope to have a completed pair of booties to show you all tomorrow. 🙂
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach? Barefoot on the beach…no question. 🙂 I LOVE being on the beach….love it! My last trip to Aruba (in March) was incredible because walking on the beach was no longer hard. I’m looking forward to going back in the fall too. I love the sun and sand…
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree? A president, yes..
8. A meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper? I’m kind of in the middle..I’m not really a “from the wrapper” kind of girl, but I like relaxed, comfortable environments with great food and good lighting. 😉
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water? I love to be in the water, but I love to breathe air. I’m sure there’s some kind of psychological answer, but I’m not prepared to dig deep to answer it now..
10. Do you believe in fairies? Nah, but it’s a cute idea…
I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday…!