Healthy Habits

How Cool Is This?!

It’s Friday afternoon, and I’m only about 3 glasses into the water challenge! I think it’s time to step it up like these lovely ladies…

Heather, who is one of my newest and most awesome blog friends, had a lot to say about the water challenge. You can find her blog at: Wandering Chaos In Order. Check it out, and check out what she had to say about her experience with the PEWC:

“…The bottles of water are 1 liter each and I reuse them every day (at least I can get some nice Nalgene ones that is). This challenge has really hit home for me. The positive effects I’m feeling are the important missing pieces of my weight loss equation. For months, I wondered why I was doing everything I was supposed to (getting in my 6 cups of liquids a day), but still feeling tired, sluggish, scatterbrained… well, I’m still scatterbrained (that’ll never change 😉 ), but I am feeling so much more alert, more energetic, and sleeping soooooo much better! A huge THANK YOU to you and Sean for this challenge! You’ve brought to light a very important and somewhat neglected aspect to weight loss (and good health in general.) I hope everyone gets on board this challenge. It will change their life!”

Wow Heather! I think I can speak for Sean too when I say we’re sooooo excited that you’re seeing the positive effects that we’re seeing. This challenge has been so good for us, and it sounds like it’s been incredible for you too. It’s thrilling. 🙂

Next, check out Jessie, whose blog can be found at www.grazewithme.com. She’s drinking water like a champ!

Sean’s Aunt Kelli is also making a huge effort in drinking her H2O. She has her own blog also at: http://snoconegirl.blogspot.com. She is a wonderful lady! Head over and leave her some encouraging words.

Good health habits take time to build, but the rewards are definitely worth our efforts so keep it up! And don’t forget to send in your own water photo!

Bottoms up Friends!

JewliaGoulia
    July 16, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Thanks for the reminder. I have been sucking at getting my water in everyday. (Going to fill up my bottle RIGHT NOW!)

♥ Shrinking Kenz ♥
    July 16, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Yes Jewlia! Do it! 🙂

Onewhocares
    July 16, 2010 at 8:25 pm

I've just joined your challenge, Kenz! I've emailed you and Sean about it, and also just blogged about it. I'm already feeling better and I only started today!

Rach
    (Cornwallfitgirl)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com
    July 16, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Wow – that is great information. What a fantastic idea!

XOXO
    Jen

♥ Shrinking Kenz ♥
    July 16, 2010 at 11:30 pm

You're on the list now Rachel. Thanks for being a part of this with us…

Rettakat
    July 17, 2010 at 1:36 am

Thanks for visiting my blog, Kenz. I'm glad you liked the Dr Phil quote… his book, The Ultimate Weight Solution, has really helped me a lot.

It's interesting to hear what different people have to say about the benefits they are experiencing from the PEWC.

So far, the only change I've noticed is a closer relationship with the Throne Room! Maybe it'll come in time.

I'm still chugging away, getting in my 2 quarts. I discovered I need to get it all in by around 6pm, if I don't want to be up with the Hoot Owls, running to the bathroom all night. 😉
    Loretta
    =^..^=

Anonymous
    July 17, 2010 at 3:47 am

Thanks for the reminders to drink our water. I had gotten into the habit back when I was in Weight Watchers, and still drink more water than any other type of liquid. However, I know that I haven't been drinking as much as I should, plus I know it will help me in losing weight again, so I'm taking the challenge too.

Take or leave the next comment. I have been reading that drinking with a straw causes wrinkles around the mouth, much like a smoker's mouth. Just a thought.

Cindy