Once in a while I like to post random pieces of information about myself, and today is one of those days. Just saying..:)
1) What is your favorite month of the year? It’s hard to choose one month. I love Christmas, but I also love July (because it’s my birthday month.)
2) Do you wear glasses/contacts? I do wear glasses sometimes…usually when I’m reading or if I’m tired.
3) Describe the best vacation you’ve ever taken. I feel lucky to find this hard to answer. I’ve been to some incredible places in the last few years, but my favorite has been Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. I also love Aruba, and I’m looking forward to going back in the fall.
4) What is your favorite outdoor activity? Riding my bike…:) Swimming tops the list too. I spent time in the pool over the weekend, and it was glorious..!
5) Ankle socks or crew socks? Ankle socks are the only way to go..
6) List your three favorite movies. Hmmm, I have several favorites..currently I’d say The Notebook, Last Holiday and the Twilight movies..
7) What is your favorite quote? I have many favorites one of which is “A year from now you’ll wish you had started today.” It is so true. My life is dramatically different, and I’m so glad I didn’t wait any longer to get started..
8) How often do you exercise? 5-6 times per week.
9) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? Height..I like ’em tall…but also personality and smile and lots of other things.
10) What is your favorite TV show? White Collar. If you don’t watch it, you should. The characters are so clever, and Neal is just amazing. 😉 Brown hair + blue eyes = perfect combo. 😉
11) What do you drink most? Uh, water…;) I had 14 glasses yesterday..
12) PC or Mac? I have both, but I prefer my Macbook. I love all things Apple! I just ordered the new iPhone 4, and I blame Sarah for that. After playing with hers I knew it wouldn’t be long until I had to have one too. 🙂
13) Are you a talker or a texter? I am a talker and a texter. I enjoy all forms of communication.
14) Facebook or Twitter? Again, I like it all, but I suppose I’d choose Facebook.
15) If you had to choose between love or money which one would you choose? “To love someone is nothing..to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything.” I’d choose love.
16) Are you a girly girl? Hmm, I think so..yes. I get manicures and pedicures regularly..I’ll actually be doing that later today. Just saying. I also wear dresses, knit, giggle, love to shop, etc. I suppose I have a lot of girly habits. 🙂
17) What day are you most looking forward to this week? Thursday is usually my favorite day, and this week it’s especially exciting. I’ll be at my last WW meeting with friends before missing the next few meetings while I’m out of town. Friday should be pretty awesome too. It’s been too long since I danced the night away with my favorite local band. Hey..two weeks is too long..;) Saturday should be fun too. I’m going to spend the day having fun with people I love in Connecticut. It’s shaping up to be a great weekend. I can’t wait to get started!
18) What are you doing right now? Taking a break from tidying things up – the cleaning lady is coming in the morning, and I try to be sure that all of the dishes are done, etc. Right now, I’m typing my post and chatting with a very special lady in Oklahoma. =)
19) What is your favorite food? Thai is my favorite. I think I’ll be eating it Thursday. Yum..
20) If you could be anyone for a day who would you be? I can’t believe I’m saying this and meaning it, but I’d be myself. There are so many wonderful things in my world now..I couldn’t ask for more.
I love questions like these, and I’d love to read your answers too so let me know if you answer them. 🙂
Now let’s talk about water. I drank 14 glasses yesterday, but I’m not the only one owning the PEWC. Shelli Belly is drinking it up too. You can find her blog at http://www.shellibelly.com!
Tammy is also pretty in pink with her awesome water bottle. 🙂 You can find her at From Fat To Fab. 🙂
I’ve decided that I’m definitely going to take a picture with my pink Tervis Tumbler later today! If you’d like to share a water photo, it’s not too late. Just e-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know how the water challenge is working for you!
Bottoms up Friends!