It’s hard to believe that we have already completed week one of the PEWC. We have two weeks to go, and I’m excited to say that the first week was a big success for me. I drank water like a champ all week, and I noticed that I felt more satisfied everyday.
I didn’t have to fight as many cravings throughout the day, and I found myself making healthier food choices. Healthy habits lead to other healthy habits, and this challenge has definitely had a positive effect on me. 😉
- Knowing that I would consume a healthy amount of water made me want to eat more fruits and veggies too so I did.
- My skin feels even softer.
- I didn’t have as many cravings during the afternoon.
- My energy level is higher than it was in previous weeks.
- I felt more alert even during the slow parts of my day.
I know that many of you have been rocking the water all week, and I’d love to hear how you feel. Do you feel good? Has it been easy or has it been a struggle? Can you see any differences yet?
The challenge is in full swing now, and I hope it has had the positive effect on you that it’s had on Sean and me! Let us hear about it…And don’t forget to e-mail us a water photo if you’d like to be featured on Sean’s blog and/or mine.
Bottoms up Friends!
***I’ve changed my e-mail address so if you have my e-mail address please update it with this new one: email@example.com! Thanks Friends..!***