Challenge Healthy Habits Healthy Living

Welcome Week Three!

Week two of the water challenge is complete, and I’m still going strong. I consumed 98 glasses (784 oz.) of water last week, and it feels good. Just like last week, I felt more alert and more satisfied throughout the day. The official challenge ends Sunday, but I’m looking forward to continuing to embrace my healthy habit.

How did you do this week? Did you rock the challenge? Is there room for improvement? Either way, we’d like to hear about it. And what’s most important is that we continue to move forward starting now.

Bottoms up Friends!

Shelli Belly
    July 26, 2010 at 8:44 am

Geeze You're drinking so much water. You must be in the bathroom constantly. I didn't have a perfect week so there is room for improvement. Here's my blog post:

Shane G.
    July 26, 2010 at 11:10 am

You go Kenz!!!!! I bet your kidneys have never been cleaner!! haha.

Sean Anderson
    July 26, 2010 at 11:26 am

You never stop amazing me. You're rocking this water challenge in every way! You're amazing baby. This is the most water I've ever consumed in my life, and it's making feel its effects in some pretty wonderful ways…
    We could not have picked a better challenge. This was perfect. Great idea my Kenz!

Allan
    July 26, 2010 at 1:36 pm

So much water, so much bathroom time, so healthy, Thanks so much….

eddie
    July 26, 2010 at 2:21 pm

water played a huge role in my weight loss in the past. You have inspired me to get drinkin'!

spunkysuzi
    July 26, 2010 at 2:47 pm

You are absolutely rocking the challenge.

christine
    July 26, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Casinos!!! did you win?!

NewMe
    July 26, 2010 at 3:45 pm

I've been getting my 8-9 glasses every day. No problem.

It was a bit difficult on my mini-vacation (just got back last night) since we weren't supposed to flush toilet paper down the toilet at the cottage.

Lots of water, lots of peepee breaks, lots of carefully throwing the paper in the little garbage can beside the toilet and then taking the bag full of paper out to the garbage pickup down the road. I prefer my city slicker toilet!

Deb Willbefree
    July 26, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Still PEWCing. 😀 Deb

SeattleRunnerGirl
    July 26, 2010 at 6:42 pm

I'm rockin' it! My family thinks I should have my water bottle surgically attached to my hand! lol

Heather A
    July 28, 2010 at 4:48 am

I had to work at getting the water in this week. I know there was one day I didn't quite make it, so I'm bound and determined to make it everyday this week!

🙂 ~Heather