I’m So Worth It!!!

If you’ve read my blog lately, you know that I’m going through a tumultuous time right now. My emotions are running high so I’ve been trying to focus on things I can actually control like working out.

If you workout regularly then I don’t need to tell how how good exercise can be for relieving tension, stress and worry. I usually find myself confident and energized after working out which makes me feel happier, stronger and more capable. Working out is an amazing way to feel instantly good about yourself.

I skipped the elliptical today and did 20 laps in the pool because I’ve been in pain since Monday morning. I don’t mean that I was sore..I’m quite accustomed to that. I mean, part of my body seriously hurts today. I won’t go into detail, but I think if I skip the elliptical machine for one more day it will be better. I’ll just swim again because it’s my new favorite thing. 🙂

One thing that I’ve tried to remember through these tough times is that life goes on either way. There will never be a perfect time to lose weight. Each of us, as individuals, have the opportunity to change right now regardless of our circumstances!

I can’t change the past or predict the future, but I do have the power to make good choices in the present. So stresses and heartache aside, I will continue to eat properly, drink water, increase my heart rate and burn calories because these choices are mine to make. And I’m going to keep working to improve myself inside and out because I am worth the effort.

Joan
    August 25, 2010 at 9:34 am

Yes, you are worth it; you are special and I love you! Everyday I tell you it will work out, and it will. Right now in your life there is a big cloud cover, but one of the songs I remember is that " Dawn is just in sight" and there are blessing coming your way! I am praying that you can find a place I know you miss being home in New York. Many doors have closed for you in this month and things seem impossible right now; but nothing is impossible with God. Keep up the good work with your weight loss put your trust in God and everything will work out for the good. Remember what your grandpa us to say. Love you MOM

Jen
    August 25, 2010 at 10:23 am

Keep up the great work, Kenz. You have inspired me to step up my own workout.

Cassie
    August 25, 2010 at 11:07 am

When life is crazy the only thing we can control is ourselves, what we eat and what we do (exercise).

You are so worth it and you are taking some steps in the right direction!

Steelers6
    August 25, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Yes you ARE so worth it, and it is wonderful that this [working out hard, careful eating, drinking water] and overall taking care of you is your plan right now.

It is easy any time in life to let all that slide, but especially during tumultuous times! Emotions can kind of overtake us a bit, and I am just sooo glad that you are able to focus on this right now and always. Way to go.
    Chrissy

Zobolini
    August 25, 2010 at 3:11 pm

I'm so inspired by you, Kenz. I know your life is topsy turvy right now but you're holding on, doing your best and you are going to be triumphant. Stay focused, stay on track, the rest will fall into place.

Cheryl

Moving Mertle
    August 25, 2010 at 5:12 pm

You're doing so great! You are an inspiration. Way to focus on the good. You will definitely see results

Fatty Cake Heather
    August 25, 2010 at 8:59 pm

It's hard to remember that we are all worth it, especially on those days that are full of emotions and pain. Keep up the good work because you are most certainly worth every bit of it!!

PrettyWoman
    August 25, 2010 at 9:15 pm

You are worth it, my friend. Keep on, keepin' on. 🙂

Erin
    August 25, 2010 at 10:56 pm

The way you ended this is exactly right my dear. You are worth it!