I hope everyone is enjoying this day so far! It’s almost time for a workout, but I thought I’d share some of the random thoughts that are floating around in my head today.
One of the hippest bloggers I know, ByHilary, posted the contents of her handbag a few days ago, and she asked that we do the same. It’s almost her birthday so she should have what she wants, but no one has to twist my arm to talk about my bag or what’s in it. So here we go…
Now here’s a list of the contents:
- Small coach wallet
- Green Extra which is the best gum ever! I started chewing it after seeing Michael English in concert at the Hutchins Memorial Auditorium in Ponca City, OK in 1993. I found a ticket stub to that concert the night before I left Oklahoma, and it brought a big smile to my face. I love Michael English as much today as I did when I was 13 years old.
- Nook – I love my Barnes & Noble e-reader, but I’m having problems with it today so I’m going to B&N..I hope they can fix it for me!
- Travel perfume – Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- Lip gloss – NARS “Orgasm”
- Lipstick – Bobbi Brown “Twilight”
- More lip gloss – Smashbox “Sun-kissed”
- Lotion – “Twilight Woods” from Bath & Bodyworks
- Coach glasses
- iPod and earbuds – I don’t go anywhere without my iPod and at least one pair of earbuds.
- Weight Watchers charms – I received the key chain when I lost 10% of my weight, and each of the little charms represent 25, 50, 75, 100 pounds lost and the 5K represents the 5k I completed with friends from my group. 🙂 I love these little charms because each of them remind me of something good I did for myself.
I have to say that I keep my food journal in my bag too though I forgot to take it out of the inside pocket. And I also carry my iPhone, of course, but I needed it to take the picture.
And now I’m going to change gears and ask you to share your honest opinion with me. Last week I had a meeting with a magazine that has expressed interest in buying my little blog. If I accepted the offer, I would continue writing it, but it wouldn’t belong to me as it does now. And I’m not sure how I’d handle that because it has been such an important part of my weight-loss journey. Would you still read my blog even if you had to go to a different web address to do it? It would be free to sign-up, but you’d have to in order to leave a comment. What do you think?
And one last random thing…I have talked about Invisaligns before, and last night I was so glad I had them because I was in the mood to have the munchies. I have 34 WW points per day, and while I had 4 four remaining at the time, I didn’t want to eat because I truly wasn’t hungry again yet. So I put my braces back in with teeth whitener, and almost instantly, my munchy mood passed.
What do you do to fight off cravings? Do you chew gum? Whiten your teeth? Share with us, and enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!