It’s Monday again, and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I’m excited to be hosting FMM so I hope you’re ready to get involved. If you want to join the fun all you have to do is copy this post to your own blog and share your own answers then take a few minutes to check out FMM posts by other bloggers. You can add your link at the bottom of this post.
1) What was the most enjoyable part of your weekend? I spent the day with my NYBFF yesterday which always makes me happy. We attended the Oysterfest on the Long Island Sound in Norwalk, CT. We ate lobster and other tasty treats and watched Wang Chung perform live followed by 10,000 Maniacs. It was so cold that we had to stand up and dance, but that’s what we do so it worked out well. 🙂
2) List two or three material possessions that you can’t live without: In the last few months I’ve learned that I don’t need a lot of the things I thought I needed to be happy. But I still can’t imagine not having my cell phone and laptop. These things are my connection to the world and the people I love who are far away. They keep me connected. Just saying.
3) Which day are you looking forward to most in the coming week? I love Thursdays because I look forward to weighing in then going out with friends. And now that college football has started I love Saturdays too.
4) Share one of your most embarrassing stories…It happened in January of 2009, a few months before I began my weight-loss journey. I’ve shared it a few times on my blog, but it’s still the most embarrassing moment so I’ll share it again now.
5) List three of your “must-read” blogs and tell us why we should read them too!
1. Shane’s blog, Losing It For The Family, is one of my current favorites. This guy is enjoying his personal journey to a healthier life. Happiness is oozing out of him even on days that aren’t easy. You should definitely follow him if you’re not.
2. Jen’s blog, Tatertots and Jello, is full of beautiful crafty projects. And she breaks them down step-by-step so we can be crafty too. 🙂
3. Sara’s blog, Bombshell Beauty, speaks for itself. She’s beautiful and stylish, and she writes one of the first blogs I ever read regularly.
If you want to see a whole list of fantastic blogs, just check out the sidebar on my blog. If you see a blog there then it’s worth reading. 🙂
Now it’s your turn to get involved and answers these questions. You can answer them here or in your own post. Just be sure to share a link so everyone can see it. Have a good week friends!
Note: When adding your blog’s url, please be sure to include a direct link to your FMM post so you can receive comments from new and old blogging friends as well!