The weekend flew by just as it always does, but I’m ready to face the new week. I’m pretty excited about the second half of this week so I’m ready to get things rolling which means it’s time for Friend Makin’ Monday!
This is my second week as the official host, and if you’re new then I’d like to welcome you! And to those of you who have been a part of FMM as long as I have…thank you for continuing to take part in the fun.
If you want to join in, just copy and paste the questions below to your own blog then add your link at the bottom of this post so we can see what you have to say! Once you’ve added your link just take a few minutes to leave a comment or two for other FMM friends. It’s a great way to get to know our fellow bloggers so link up and enjoy!
This week the topic is health and body image. I blog about weight-loss, but it seems as though most people have issues with themselves regardless of size. I hope you’ll share your thoughts on yourself with us.
2) What is your best physical feature? This is hard to answer even though I like myself so much more than I did before I began this journey. I think my best feature is my smile. My teeth are pretty white and almost perfectly straight thanks to Invisaligns. I only have to wear them for a few more weeks!
4) Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? I do workout regularly. Sometimes it’s a struggle to get started, but I’m always glad I did because I finish feeling stronger and happier than when I started. I find clarity when I exercise too. And it also helps in weight-loss which is kind of my thing. 😉
5) What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? I drink water like a champ. During the summer, many of us learned how important it is to drink enough water everyday. I feel fuller and more alert which leads to other healthy choices.
6) If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? I would love to say that I wouldn’t want to look like one, but I’d be full of it. And this journey is about self-honesty so…I’d look like Carrie Underwood because I think she’s the prettiest person ever…she’s super talented too! Just saying…
7) What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? It’s amazing how instantly pretty and feminine I feel after a manicure/pedicure. I also wear dresses pretty often because they’re comfortable, easy and the quickest way to make me feel cute.
8) What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? What can I say? I like ’em tall and strong because it makes me feel small and girly…and blue eyes are always a bonus. 😉
9) Have you ever avoided situations because you didn’t want people to see your body shape? I’m pretty good at being confident on the beach and by the pool, at least I’ve always acted that way. But it wasn’t until recently that I had the confidence to put on a suit to go into an interview. As hard as it was to come to this realization, my weight has held me back in the past. But I’m doing my best to see to it that it doesn’t happen anymore!
10) How do you feel about your overall appearance? Hmmm, I feel good about being so much smaller, and I’m trying to learn how to accept myself as I am rather than focusing solely on what I’ll be later. It’s so important to love ourselves as we are…I’m working on that. 😉
Now it’s your turn to tell us a little about how you view yourself. Don’t forget to add your link so we know to check out your post! Thanks for being a part of Friend Makin’ Monday!