Exercise Lifestyle Music Snacks

A Quick Update and Snack Ideas…Anyone?

I don’t have much to say today, but I don’t like being out of the loop very long. I’ve had a couple of great workouts this week, and I’m looking forward to a very good weekend. I’m looking forward to weighing in, having sushi and seeing Brad Paisley in concert. 🙂

What is everyone snacking on these days? I need some new, healthy, easy snack ideas…Does anyone have any for me? I hope you’re having a good week..!

Jill
    November 17, 2010 at 3:18 am

Hey Kenz greta to see an update. I am snakcing on lots of fruit. With fruit being no points on the new ww program I am turning to eat more often. I am loving freash dates. yummo

Chris
    November 17, 2010 at 5:08 am

New to reading you blog recently but my blog basically chronicles my snacking habits! lol I am stuck on Kroger CarbMasters yogurt right now. Only 80 calories. I add different stuff to round it out – sometimes a VitaTop, sometimes a Granola Think (Dark choco from Nature Valley only 80 cals) sometimes I add canned pumpkin to a vanilla one! Yum!

Kimberlynn
    November 17, 2010 at 5:55 am

I went to the health food store yesterday and got some Almond Nut Thin crackers and sun-dried tomatoe hummus dip that is so delicious!!! And of course…fruit. My standy.

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie
    November 17, 2010 at 8:42 am

High fiber crisps (like Wasa) with Laughing Cow Cheese on them, and baby carrots dipped in sun-dried tomato hummus. Yum! (See? Carbs + protein!) Hey, I just noticed Kimberlynn is into that hummus, too. Now you HAVE to try it 🙂

Shane G.
    November 17, 2010 at 10:56 am

I am in love with Blue Diamond Blazin' Buffalo Almonds right now. I am a big fan of any fat free yogurts, but banana creme pie is my fave at the moment. I also have been noshing on the Sargento pepper jack cheese sticks. Oh and of course my bananas and oranges.

Jenny
    November 17, 2010 at 11:08 am

Natural peanut butter and celery sticks. I also really like the cheese "crackers" my husband makes by melting cheese + seasonings on parchment paper.

Sweeter than Sugar
    November 17, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Hmm am I the only one who read "snack ideas" – looked at the photo and went "ohhh yeah!" ?! lol

Tammy
    November 17, 2010 at 2:01 pm

A concert – how fun! I believe Brad Paisley's tour makes a stop here tomorrow night. I saw my VP getting tickets to our company's box the other day. As far as snacks, I'm trying to eat more fruit, and I really like the 100-calorie packs of Emerald cocoa roast almonds.

Roxie
    November 17, 2010 at 2:16 pm

My snacks are boring. Veggies, fruit and hummus.

Hope you have a lot of fun at the concert 🙂

Ashley @ Life Is Beautiful
    November 17, 2010 at 3:44 pm

My favorit snack is homemade guacamole with pita chips, except I love my guacamole and it ends up being my meal because I can't stop! haha I also really love the laughing cow cheese wedges with crackers or just a pomegranate.

Jessica
    November 17, 2010 at 3:48 pm

I enjoy the wasabi roasted edamame! Yum Yum!

meme
    November 17, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Discovered Wheat thins Fiber Select with great fiber content and low point values for WW. With a Laughing Cow wedge…..yummy treat for low points!

Stacy
    November 17, 2010 at 7:46 pm

I also like the Laughing Cow cheeses and I have been spreading them on the new Wheat Thins Flatbread crackers. I LOVE Greek yogurt and eat it everynight for a snack with fruit such as banana or blackberries. I also like baby carrots and the light ranch dip that comes in the 90 calorie individual containers for just 2 points!

PrettyWoman
    November 18, 2010 at 12:40 am

You're doing great Kenz! Enjoy the concert!

Starfire
    November 18, 2010 at 8:59 am

I'm lucky that we're going into Summer here down under in NZ, so I'm snacking a lot on fresh fruit – melon and strawberries, particularly, but apples, pears and bananas sometimes as well.

I'm also a TOTAL fresh pea pod addict. The season here is incredibly short, so I have a habit of gorging on them while I have a chance… I guess there are worse habits to have

Becca
    November 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm

I love apples – but only certain ones – right now, Honey Crisp and Jazz are my favs!!!

I also love Blue Diamond Sea Salt almonds.

Yummy!!

~Becca

Leah
    November 19, 2010 at 2:56 am

Hey Kenz – still checking out your blog…glad to "see" you are happy and moving forward. My go to snack these days is a handful of raisins and raw almonds, sweet and filling. But for the best crunch, some home made (never microwave too much "stuff") POPCORN. 🙂

Shawn