It’s Monday again which means it’s time for FMM. If you’d like to take part just answer the question on your blog and add your link at the bottom of this post. Also take a few minutes to read and comment on other blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other bloggers, and this is a community of people worth getting to know.
This week, I feel like talking about TV. While my favorite show, White Collar, doesn’t air until January, my other favorites are in full swing. What’s on your DVR? Even if you don’t have DVR, tell us about your favorite TV shows.
1) White Collar – Neal, played by Matt Bomber, is the picture of lust in my eyes. And he and Tim DeKay have amazing chemistry on the show…it’s extraordinary.
3) Psych – USA really knows how to do it right with these shows..I heart you USA Network!
4) How I Met Your Mother – I’d like to meet a guy in real life just like Ted Mosby. 😉
6) Modern Family – This is easily the best show on network TV.
7) What Not To Wear – I want to make Stacy AND Clinton proud someday. 😉
8) Mike & Molly – I’m still undecided about the show. It could be so much better with a better supporting cast, but I want to love it. We’ll see…
When I’m at home, I like to leave the TV on in the background so I’ll usually leave it on TLC or WeTV. I like shows like “Say Yes to the Dress: Big Bliss” and “Amazing Wedding Cakes” though they rarely make it on DVR. 😉 I also like to fall asleep watching The Nanny on Nick-at-Nite.
Now it’s your turn to tell us about your favorite shows. Do you actually watch them, or do you let them fill up the DVR like I do? 😉
**Apparently, the first linky was down for maintenance so please add your link here!**