I’m so excited to host a 12 Days of Christmas swap with one of my bloggy besties, Janna! If you’re not already following her then head over and say hi. She’s awesome so you’ll be glad you did.
Anyway, Janna and I love presents so we’ve decided to host a fabulous swap. 🙂 Our plan is to assign partners then create packages with 12 little gifts inside – each wrapped separately so that we all have gifts to open for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. 🙂
Here is a list of the particulars that you need to know if you plan to participate:
* You must have a blog to participate! It’s important because participants will be asked to post about the event on their blogs too. We want to see what everyone receives! 🙂
* This swap is only open to bloggers in the US. I heart my international friends, but shipping will be too complicated at this time of year. We should have come up with this idea sooner, right? 😉
* Don’t be cheap! The gifts don’t need to be expensive! They just need to be thoughtful and fun to receive. Fill the package with gifts that you’d like to receive. 🙂 Think about how you want to feel when you open your package, and add a little “wow” to your gifts. You get the idea, right?
Here are some ideas in case you need examples:
your favorite lotion
favorite candy or healthy food item
Find out things about your partner…this is also supposed to help you gain friends 🙂 Have tons of fun with it!
* Each gift MUST be individually wrapped. You can number the gifts so your partner knows what to open each day or just write a note that it’s okay to open them in any order.
The package must be mailed out by Thursday, December 9…so that they can start opening their 12 days of Christmas on the 13th…please don’t be that person that sends it late…
So here’s what to do:
* Add a link to your blog at the bottom of this post
* Leave a comment with your e-mail address so we know how to contact you.
* Post about the swap on your blog and link back so others can join. Hey..they more the merrier right? 🙂
* Sign up before Friday, Dec. 3rd at noon central time.
* Wait for an e-mail with your swap partner’s information and blog address.
If you have any questions you can email Kenz or Janna at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!
* You will have a partner by Saturday December 4th
Then let the shopping and shipping BEGIN!!!
This is such a great way to make new friends! Please join the fun and do your part to make this an incredible swap! 🙂 Janna and I are definitely looking forward to it! 🙂
*This swap has ruffled a few feathers so let me be clear. This idea was not newly conceived by Janna and me. I’ve seen swaps like this in years past. We just thought it would be fun…there’s plenty of fun to go around folks…celebrate the season…