Not Letting It Slip Away

I haven’t had a decent workout in at least a week, and I don’t have an excuse for it. Period. I have worked too hard and enjoyed too much success to let it slip away from me, but I feel it happening. And I realize that I need to be very careful.

I’m going to set some small goals that I will share later, but I’m setting a goal I originally set at this time last year. I am committing to doing 30-Day Shred 6 days per week for the next month. No excuses.

I did it last year, and it worked. And there’s absolutely no reason that I can’t spend 20 minutes per day to continue changing my life for the better. It’s on..starting now. I’ll post on the side each day to keep myself accountable. If you’d like to join me, please do. The time to take charge is right now. I’m doing it.

SeattleRunnerGirl
    December 19, 2010 at 12:01 am

Kenz, I will join you committing to work out 30 minutes per day 6 days per week. I know how important this is for my success, so thanks for the reminder. Don't let the holidays derail you – stay focused on your goals and take the small steps necessary to move towards them!

Kelly
    December 19, 2010 at 12:32 am

It's so on! I can commit to this as well. Rock it, Kenz!

Stacy
    December 19, 2010 at 12:48 am

You can do it! I am doing 10 min a day for the month. I skipped the last two days b/c of my ankle hurting but am starting back tomorrow. I'm new to working out so starting small.

Kelly
    December 19, 2010 at 12:58 am

P.S. Thank you for the comment on my blog. 🙂

Jess
    December 19, 2010 at 1:22 am

Kenz good for you! I have heard amazing things about the 30 Day Shred.

Goose
    December 19, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I just found you, and can I say that your transformation has been amazing. You are an inspiration. And you look gorgeous and have great style!

marisol
    December 19, 2010 at 10:15 pm

I too didn't work out at all this week and there is no excuse for it. I set a short term goal to work out every day for the next two weeks. Good luck to us both!

@missmarisol

Veronica
    December 20, 2010 at 4:49 am

yay! here's to us – Day 1… 7DayChip!
    Proud of you – wow!

Kellie
    December 20, 2010 at 6:47 pm

yes, I am going to do this too! I will start Xmas day when I have stopped work for three weeks and have no excuses!

brookenotonadiet
    December 21, 2010 at 1:47 am

I need to get my butt back on the workout wagon!

Go rock it out Kenz!

erinmakesitwork
    December 21, 2010 at 4:17 pm

I agree that the time to take charge is now. Throughout the spring and summer I was vigilant in changing my lifestyle. Lately, I am not at all…and I have no excuse. My wife gave me the Biggest Loser Wii Game for Christmas. Starting now, I am going to do it 6 days a week. The time for slacking has passed.