Welcoming 2011

I’m excited so excited about starting the new year. How many times can I say that the second half of 2010 sucked? We all know I feel that way, right? But I’m looking forward to making important changes in the new year.

I don’t have a resolution to share, but I will work to be a better person than I was in 2010. For now, I’m going to enjoy the day with awesome people and toast to a happy and healthy new year..

Cheers!

Heather A
    December 31, 2010 at 6:34 am

"How many times can I say that the second half of 2011 sucked?" I'm guessing you mean 2010. 🙂

It's been a rough year all around, but your continued strength, positive energy, and motivation to not give up continues to be infectious! Still inspiring, still bringing out the smiles!

Have a wonderful and safe New Year's celebration, hun! *hugs*

Ms. PJ Geek
    December 31, 2010 at 7:39 am

Keep on , Kenz it's gonna be better..it already is.

Formerly known as Frau
    December 31, 2010 at 1:37 pm

Happy New Year! i hope it's your best yet!

Tammy
    December 31, 2010 at 2:59 pm

My 2010 was up and down, too. I'm looking forward to a better 2011! Wishing you and all your followers the best in the new year! Stay safe and have fun as you celebrate!

Shannon
    December 31, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Happy New Year! May 2011 be 10x's better than 2010 was for you!

jenbythesea
    December 31, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Happy New Year, Kenz. My prayer for you is that it will be a much better year this year. I thank you for your example of diligence and hopefulness. You have helped me have a better year and the ability to be hopeful for the new year.

Amanda
    December 31, 2010 at 10:42 pm

Happy New Year! I just found your blog and look forward to coming back later for more inspiration.

Kelly
    January 1, 2011 at 2:51 am

I have to say that 2010 wasn't all that great, but one of the things I loved about it is that I got to know & "meet" lots of great new bloggy people, like you Kenlie. I'm so grateful for that! Happy New Year!

marisol
    January 1, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Happy New Year Kenz! 2011 will be a great year.

Fran
    January 2, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Happy New Year Kenz! I'm sure 2011 will be a much better year for you because you deserve it!

Leslie