An Average Day

I’ve been under the weather for a couple of days, but I hope I’m on the mend. I have nothing mind-blowing to share at the moment..just a simple hello to my blog friends.  I hope you’re having a good week.

Will you workout today? What’s for dinner?

Formerly known as Frau
    January 13, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Hope you feel better today!

Summer
    January 13, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Hope you get to feeling better soon! I've have been sick for over a week now. Ugh. I'm ready to be done with it. No workout yesterday. Not sure about today. My cold is in my chest so my guess is no exercise other than regular house cleaning stuff.

Roxie
    January 13, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Today is a brisk walking and some core exercises for me. Dinner tonight is stir fry chicken! Not too exciting 😉 I hope you get back on top of the weather soon.

Becca
    January 13, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Hope you feel better.

Mom's Cafe – kids get to choose from leftovers or frozen meals – I'm having homemade tortilla soup I made a few days ago – it would be an excellent meal for a cold – and very low in calories!!

~Becca

Charlotte
    January 13, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Dinner unknown…Zumba tonight!

J
    January 13, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Hello back!

Thanks for your comments on my blog! So NICE!

Yes, I will be working out. 2 or 3 miles on the treadmill. Maybe some weights. I have to get motivated first. 🙂 But, I will.

Homemade Vegetable Soup tonight. Perfect for a cold, snowy day! 🙂

~ Darla ~
    January 13, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Hope you're feeling better soon. Having an awesome week – chicken and veggies and rice for din-din tonight. Homemade by my hubby.

Sarah
    January 13, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I hope you feel better soon.. It seems like everyone is sick right now.. 🙁

Dinner is unknown right now, and I'm thinking I'm gonna stick to my day off of the gym.. Maybe.. lol

seattlerunnergirl
    January 13, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Feel better soon! I am definitely working out today (with my trainer) and I don't know yet what's for dinner…probably a big ol' salad w/ lots of veggies and chicken.

Tammy
    January 13, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I'm sick, too. Back at work, but no workout since I have bronchitis. I hope you feel better soon. My antibiotics are finally kicking in, I think.

Heather A
    January 13, 2011 at 11:30 pm

I'd say eat lots of chicken soup. but maybe some WW Garden Veggie soup instead? 1pt for 2 large cups of hot, healthy goodness may do an ill body good. 🙂

I'm shifting my food choices towards higher-protein, lower carb selections and I'm already feeling better. Got in 50 (strenuous) minutes on the Nautilus circuit this morning and I'm hoping to (finally) try out the 30Day Shred video tonight. I wanna know what kind of pain I've gotten myself into. lol

Feel better soon, hun! *hugs*

Jannie
    January 13, 2011 at 11:45 pm

I did the Barr Method dvd (ow… ballet and yoga and cardio all in one) and I ate chicken souvlaki from the diner for dinner. I stayed on my diet plan, Take Shape For Life.

Kelly
    January 13, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Just finished working out & the shower is calling my name pronto. Dinner is something light – maybe some chicken w/salad. Feel better soon, Kenz.

Missy
    January 14, 2011 at 12:55 am

Hope you feel better soon. I made 3 bean turkey chili in the crockpot for Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes..it was delicious!

Deb Willbefree
    January 14, 2011 at 1:15 am

What's for dinner? I had peanut butter on gluten-free crackers and tea. I will not be working out. It's funksville here at my house. 🙁 Deb

Moving Mertle
    January 14, 2011 at 4:22 am

Feel better soon. This is a little late but I just thought of it today. I was thinking about Weight Watchers core plan that was an option a few years ago. It was perfect for me at that time. I lost weight and loved all my options.

But now it totally wouldn't work at all. Maybe that's the same with you? It seems like your life is changing a lot, maybe this new points will fit better? or maybe you keep doing what your doing and it'll fit better later on in your life.

Alissa (A Journey to Thin)
    January 14, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Feel better soon!

Mrs. Tasha
    January 14, 2011 at 6:40 pm

We had a healthy chili alternative! YUM! And I've been away from the blogging scene recently and am back! would love some hints and input from you on my weightloss journey! 🙂 Have a great week and I hope you feel better!!

alwaysjessie
    January 14, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I hope you feel better soon!
    I woke up this morning with a stuffy head. Not fun.
    Yesterday I did a half hour of zumba and made ravioli and grilled chicken sandwiches:)

Tonight we're having French Toast and Eggs:)