It’s Monday again which means it’s time for FMM! If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
I like cleaning the kitchen..the dishes, counters, etc. And my least favorite is folding laundry.
2)What is your favorite city?
New York, of course..
3) Have you found real love yet?
No..not the lasting kind, but I still believe in it. =)
4) What’s one thing you eat almost everyday?
poached egg whites
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I was talking with a long time friend who thinks love isn’t real, and my thought was “I’m going to show him that he’s wrong.”
6) What’s the worst injury you had as a child?
I was riding my first bike with handle bars on a sidewalk when a truck honked at me (I think to startle me.) I fell off of my bike and fractured my elbow.
7) Will you/have you worked out today?
Yes. I did half an hour of cardio this morning, and I’ll do circuit training this evening.
8) Do you tweet? If so, what’s your name?
Yes! I’m @alltheweigh
9) List three things you wouldn’t want to live without:
My family, my iPhone (even though AT&T sucks) and laptop
10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 13, and his name was Chris. I was so embarrassed when he kissed me (a peck on the lips) that I didn’t talk about it for years which is ridiculous because I’ve always been a little boy crazy.
Now it’s your turn! Link up so we can see your answers too! And have a happy Monday!