It has been a while since we’ve had a survey on FMM! And since some of you are newer, I think it will be fun to share a “get to know me” post.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
*Please only add your link if you are participating in FMM.*
And now, let’s get to this week’s questions!
- Why do you blog? I started blogging because I wanted to stay accountable about my weight-loss. Now I do it for that reason and many more – including the awesome friends I’ve made through it.
- What is your favorite TV show? White Collar which starts again this Tuesday!
- What’s the first thing you drank this morning? water..it’s what I drink. =)
- Are you married, single or in a relationship? I’m single.
- List three of your hobbies. Making crafts like coasters, scrapbooks, etc, knitting and singing…
- What do you like most about yourself? I like that I haven’t given up on myself…I’m trying, and that feels like winning.
- List a couple of your favorite sites: Twitter, Facebook and lots of blogs…see the side panel.
- What’s the last book you read? I’m currently reading a book called “Everyone Worth Knowing” that I started reading last year though I didn’t finish it.
- Can you whistle? Not even a little bit…
- List your favorite pro sports teams. The Yankees and The Saints
- What’s the last thing that made you smile? Something I read on twitter..
- Do you prefer mayo or mustard? Neither..I despise both!
- Do you have a crush on someone? Nah..we’ll see what happens, but for now I’m good solo…
- Do you get up early or sleep in? If I can sleep in, I do..
- Do you attend church? Not regularly, but I’ve been more in the last year than in the previous 9 combined.
- Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? I like both…it depends on my mood.
- Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Absolutely..
- What is your favorite game? Scrabble…I like Monopoly too, but I don’t think I’ll be playing it any time soon.
- Cupcake or potato chips? Uh, I heart both, but if I had to choose (and the calories didn’t count) I’d pick the cupcake 99% of the time or more..
- Tell us something random that we wouldn’t know to ask. I make an awesome bread pudding.
Okay friends…I know this post is kind of long, but I hope you enjoy sharing these answers with us! I can’t wait to read them.