Exercise Goals Motivation

Try..Tri…

I want to compete in a triathlon.  Is that a weird thing for me to say while my weight is still in the upper 200’s?  I know I can finish.  Does it matter that I’m quite sure I would finish last?

My friend, Brad, has decided to coach me through my first (and second) tri, and I’m ready to do what it takes.  I’m not sure what this means for me today, but I’m ready to face it and find out.  Check out this message from Brad.  It’s so powerful! He truly believes that we can accomplish the goals we set because he’s done it.  Check out his blog, http://bradgansberg.wordpress.com, if you feel like being encouraged and inspired..

Wish me luck…training begins now.

*****

And check out this beautifully delicious looking salad made by Zepherine!  She’s doing great with this challenge!  Wow..I wish I had one of these in front of me right now!

I’d love to see your pics too!

Brittany
    January 27, 2011 at 8:24 am

Yay! Go Kenz! You can do this! I think someday … down the road i would like to do an Irongirl!

Tammy
    January 27, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Wow! That message from Brad is truly inspiring! While I have no desire to ever do a triathalon (can't swim, well at least not much!),it says that ANYTHING is possible. I do want to get back to the shape I was just a couple of years ago. So happy for you to have this terrific goal. I know you can do it!

If your body is a temple, mine must be a mansion!
    January 27, 2011 at 7:07 pm

The eternal optimist in me says that you can do anything you decide you want to do! And, thanks to the challenge, I have been veggy'ing it up for lunch and dinner, and fruits as my snacks!

alastconfession
    January 27, 2011 at 9:12 pm

So inspiring!! I love that you're training for a tri! Brad's message is so inspiring, and I'm going to save it and post it on my bulletin board. So proud of you!

Melissa
    January 27, 2011 at 10:23 pm

After reading your blog, I have to tell you what an inspiration you are. I think you can do anything you put your mind to!

Drazil
    January 28, 2011 at 2:55 am

OMG – this is great! You can so do this. I'm doing my first 1/2 marathon this year and I'm scared to death.

Tracy
    January 28, 2011 at 3:04 am

Very inspiring! I know you can do it!