Friend Makin' Mondays

Friend Makin’ Mondays: The Lottery

It’s that time again!  Yes, that’s right…it’s time for Friend Makin’ Mondays.  If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.

This week’s topic is the lottery, and the questions is…

What’s the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars?  Note: this question is specifically for you…what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of?

I would buy a new wardrobe and an iPad that I would fill with books.  Then I’d bring my family and a couple of my close friends spend about a month on my favorite island.  I would lay in the sun all day, workout then spend my evenings eating lobster until I was sick of it.  =)

Now it’s your turn…what would you do?

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

D'Rae
    February 21, 2011 at 1:16 pm

I would finish decorating my house with the stuff I want now. New couch, finish the home office, redo the bathrooms. Then I would buy my hubby and I both an iPad. And I would buy us both new clothes.

Chubby McGee
    February 21, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Ugh…I'd pay off all student loans, hire a personal chef/nutritionist/trainer and travel all around the world with them, come home and buy a house, punch out a few more kids, take care of my family and friends, put aside enough for my immediate family, and then give almost all of the rest to St. Jude's. Maybe not in that particular order.

Fru
    February 21, 2011 at 4:07 pm

I'd buy a yarn store..and a spinning wheel…and a personal trainer to live in house that could also be my personal chef..I know..dreamin' big, right?! 🙂

h e a t h e r
    February 21, 2011 at 4:59 pm

OH THIS IS A GREAT QUESTION!!

Brandi.
    February 21, 2011 at 5:45 pm

I am having trouble getting the linky thing to work. 🙁 Probably my computer, but I have my post here: http://www.searching4serenity.com/2011/02/fmm-lottery.html

I too, am for the vacation time, but mine would be with out the Husband or Kids! I would probably hire Bob Harper for a month to live in my house and be my personal trainer and cook. LOL!

Carlee
    February 21, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I would quit my job and work on my health. I'd go to the gym and take yoga classes on a daily basis. Go to multiple Weight Watcher meetings a week for the motivation. I'd take the time to plan my own menus (because I am picky) but then would hire someone else to cook for me.

FatGirl
    February 21, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Build my dream home, take my family/friends on a trip, continue to travel with the husband, and invest!

Aimee
    February 22, 2011 at 3:53 am

I'd go back to school and get my Master's in Marketing, move to Detroit and buy a house, and buy my parents a giant thank you card (with a check included to reimburse them for paying for school & rent for the last 5 years) to let them know just how much I've appreciated them.

sorryaboutyourweight
    February 22, 2011 at 4:05 am

This was not an easy question! I answered it at my blog because I'm a newbie: Sorry About Your Weight

AndreaLeigh
    February 22, 2011 at 5:03 pm

i'd go on a long vacation completely by myself. i'd enjoy the sound of silence for just a few days. ahh…

Kenlie Tiggeman
    February 22, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Not liking this new linky system! I'll try something new next week!

Laura (wonderwife!)
    February 22, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Hi Kenlie! I've been reading your blog for awhile now and Love it! I'm finally going public with my little blog, so (although a day late) I did participate in this FMM.

Cindy
    February 23, 2011 at 5:43 pm

THE FIRST DAY:

Go online and pay off my bills.

Go to the mall:

buy a new cell phone (I have a free one from my new boss)

buy a new purse to put my cell phone in

have my teenager pick out new clothes for me

schedule an appointment for surgery: new boobs, new neck and a brow lift.

go to dinner and eat boatloads of crab.

lol

I'd have to think about the second day… hmmmm

Kenlie Tiggeman
    February 23, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Okay Fru…if you win the lottery, I want to win it with you! I'd LOVE a yarn store!!!

And Cindy, your first day sounds pretty incredible too! =)

New Outlook Fitness
    February 23, 2011 at 9:53 pm

I go on a big world holiday! then i'd get back to work and open a massive health/fitness park or centre for everyone to come and enjoy. There would be no excuses not to exercise

Heather Mullin
    February 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm

I would buy everything I needed for photography, build our dream home, buy an ipad for me and matthew….This is just a really good question