How Much Weight Have You Lost?

I know I require a lot of my readers from time to time, seeking advice or encouragement and asking you questions that I hope you’ll answer…Don’t expect anything different, okay? ๐Ÿ˜‰

My question today is about your personal weight-loss journey.  I think most of us have lost weight, are losing or hope to lose.  And while I’m still trying to visit each blog that was posted in the comment section last week, I want to get a little more personal.  So here’s my question…

How much weight have you lost? And how much are you aiming to lose?  And how are you doing it?

I don’t think I have to remind anyone that it’s not a contest.  I’m just very curious about those of you who take time to support me in my journey.  Do you have a lot to lose?  Are you struggling to lose the last few pounds?   Perhaps you’re here even though you don’t have a weight problem.

I really enjoy getting to know the story behind the comment so indulge again, won’t you please?

********************
And last week’s challenge winner is my mom, ShrinkingJoan!  Mom…you don’t have to e-mail me since I already know your information. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Congrats!

alastconfession
    February 17, 2011 at 12:24 am

I've been on WW for 16 weeks, and I've lost almost 13 pounds. I'm a very slow loser, and I'm ok with that.

alwaysjessie
    February 17, 2011 at 12:26 am

How much weight have you lost? And how much are you aiming to lose? And how are you doing it?

I started my journey on Jan 1st, 2011. After realizing that my weight wasn't going to go anywhere unless I got off of my ass and did something about it! So far I have lost 14.8 pounds. I started at 274 pounds and am down to 259.2. SO HAPPY to be out of the 260's. It felt like they lasted forever! All together I am aiming to lose a total of 134 pounds. My goal weight is to be around 140 pounds. Originally it was 160, but I decided I want to go a little lower. I'm on weight watchers, I also use my fitness pal to count my calories. I normally do anywhere from 10-30 minutes of exercise. Sometimes it's going out for a walk or doing a video inside the house. I haven't ventured into a gym yet, they're just not my thing. And I normally try to work out between 3-5 days a week. I cut out a LOT of fast food. I work at McDonald's and used to eat fast food constantly. I also drink a lot less pop then I used to and I'm discovering I really don't miss it all that much!! I've noticed on my "indulge" days. Such as the past two days for my boyfriends birthday/valentine's day I really don't eat that much as I used to. It's nice to see that even when we go out I am still watching what I eat ๐Ÿ™‚

You are an inspiration and motivation for me. <3

Cynthia (It All Changes)
    February 17, 2011 at 12:28 am

I lost a total of 115 but have gained back about 30 with medical issues. Now that they are getting under control I'm going back to my happy weight.

HS @ Our Debt Blog
    February 17, 2011 at 12:29 am

I've lost 29 pounds in the last 15 weeks, we are doing Body For Life and we are on our second challenge, the nice thing is we have to eat more than we used to. I went from 216 down to 187 this morning, my goal is 160 and abs. I'm a male, I think we get more determined than women to lose weight- we don't get the cravings a lot of ladies seem to get from what I've been reading on these blogs.

Jess
    February 17, 2011 at 12:30 am

I have lost 30lbs! Once I got married I put on a ton of weight and have gained and lost over the 5 years we have been married. This time its coming off for GOOD!

Trisha
    February 17, 2011 at 12:31 am

Almost 60lbs (56 to be exact), aiming for 114lbs… have 58 more pounds to go. I am counting calories ๐Ÿ™‚ Increased my water intake and change my "workout routine" every couple weeks. I don't want to get too comfy with a workout.

F.F.A.
    February 17, 2011 at 12:33 am

I have lost almost 130 pounds to date. I am not positive how much more I have to go. 30 maybe? I think I'll know when I get there. I am more concerned with being lean then the number. I have done it with an amazing nutritionist who took me off diets and reprogrammed my head, and exercise.

Amanda
    February 17, 2011 at 12:35 am

I've lost 56 pounds and am working to lose a total of 70, so I've got 14 pounds left. I've been battling the last 15 (I'm down a pound, LOL) since fall of 2007. It seems like I get to the mid-140's and then just lose my grip, spike up, then edge back again. Wet hair, lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm so tired of the "repeat". Bleah.

Diet Chic ~ Jury
    February 17, 2011 at 12:38 am

I set out to lose 100 lbs back at the end of September 2010, so far, Iโ€™m about 1 lb shy of the -30 lb mark and 9 lbs away from being in ONEderland! So close I can almost taste it. hehe.
    Yours was one of the first blogs I stumbled upon which provided me with inspiration and hope that it was possible.
    Now that Iโ€™m about 5 mths into it, I can see I feel so much better and Iโ€™m 100% a workout addict! I donโ€™t know that the 100 lbs will still stand, now that Iโ€™m gaining muscle maybe more like -70 lbs will be enough but weโ€™ll see.
    Iโ€™ve definitely have been eating better but not necessarily banning any particular food (thatโ€™s never worked for me in the past) If I want chips, Iโ€™ll have a handful and then hop on the bike for 20 mins. Sounds fair to me! Pretty much just stayed away from fast food but everything else in moderation. I donโ€™t really take rest days though, even on my day off, Iโ€™ll at least take a brisk walk.. :} Iโ€™ve never regretted a workout! }
    Sorry if Iโ€™ve babbled too much!

Kristen
    February 17, 2011 at 12:40 am

well i have lost 53 pounds since Jan 1 2010 or 63 from my heavest not pregnancy weight (Feb 2007). I want to get below 180. How am I doing it..well i attend a bootcamp with a trainer 3-4 times a week. He uses only body weight and kettlebells as equipment and we do high intensity interval training. during the summer I went 4-6 times a week to bootcamp and dropped 25 pounds in 12 weeks. I try to eat clean only non processed food and track my carbs and protein…its very easy for me to let my carbs get out of control. i have been struggling since September..due to snacking too much. In sept i weigh in at 220 last week i was 211. not alot of lose over a long period. Now i have added in training for a 5K run so i am hoping this is the boost i need!

lanae
    February 17, 2011 at 12:45 am

Its a really long story and I haven't started my blog yet. Plan to soon. I've lost about 40 lbs. since last September have about 80 to go. Briefly, this is the first time since my cancer diagnosis in 2002 that I am not in treatment! I've had 6 re-occurances since early 2004. Stress is my trigger and over the years I gained and gained. But, now that the scans are "nearly clear" I'm working really hard to take the lbs off and quickly. I love your blog by the way!! Lanae

FatGirl
    February 17, 2011 at 12:49 am

I have lost 27lbs so far, need to lose about 110 more… holy crap.. and I do Weight watchers.

Momma K and her Krew
    February 17, 2011 at 12:59 am

130 baby! I just counted calories after having my 3rd son and now run(my first love) or work out every day for an hour and half and eat fairly healthy with a splurge when needed!

Anonymous
    February 17, 2011 at 1:15 am

I have lost 139.4 lbs and still want to lose 79.6 lbs. To put that into context I started at 344 and want to weigh 125 and I'm 5'3" tall. This is the third time for a big weight loss and I sincerely hope that it will be the last. I follow the Canada Food Guide which is very much like WW and I've been working on this for two years as of yesterday.

Good luck on your journey. Cheryl (Sunny70sGirl)

Kelly
    February 17, 2011 at 1:16 am

I'm down 62 lbs. & 53 w/Weight Watchers.

seattlerunnergirl
    February 17, 2011 at 1:28 am

I have lost about 100 pounds (don't know the exact numbers at this moment) and I have about 50 more pounds to lose. I've used various "diets" and eating methods along the way, but one constant has been exercising – running, to be precise. Great question – I look forward to reading all the answers!

Cori
    February 17, 2011 at 1:37 am

Hey Kenz! Not sure I've posted but I read your blog daily! I've lost 42 pounds….I'm not exactly sure how many pounds I want to lose. I think about 100 but I also think I'll know when I get there. Does that make sense?

I'm doing it by eating less and moving more! I count calories pretty closely and workout almost everyday.

It definitely one of the hardest things I've ever done but I know the benefits make it worth it!!

Sarah
    February 17, 2011 at 1:38 am

I have lost 96.8 to date. Striving to lost about 105 pounds!
    Slow and steady wins the race.

Drazil
    February 17, 2011 at 1:50 am

60 pounds – with an ultimate goal of 70. Diet and running and a helluvalotta will power.

Tricia
    February 17, 2011 at 1:54 am

I have lost 128 pounds. I currently don't have any plans to lose more, just working on maintaining ๐Ÿ™‚

I lost it by..eating less and moving more. Simple,but true.

Laurie
    February 17, 2011 at 1:55 am

This is a hard one. I hovered in the 170's to 190's for years. Not happy there, but content enough in the lower part of that range. This past 6 mos., I got to my highest ever, I think it was 208. This week I was 200. So happy to be getting out of that region. I never make goals because I am afraid to fail, then again, maybe it would be helpful. I guess my short term goal is to get out of the 2's. My realistic goal is to get back to the lower part of that range, and fit into my clothes. My glorious goal would be to be in the 150's to 160's. See, I'm not overly ambitious, just looking to be healthy and look and feel good.

Tammy
    February 17, 2011 at 2:14 am

Hi Kenz, I love the questions. Keep them coming. I started blogging last July when I reached my highest weight ever, 391 lbs. I'm 5'3" and carry the fat evenly, in other words I am one obese block from head to toe. I would like to get to 130 lbs, which would mean a loss of 261 lbs. So far, I've only lost thirty of that. My plan is to track calories in and out using my bodybugg system. My metabolism is so slow because of years of being sedentary so I don't burn very fast. If I am exercise, I am lucky to burn between 2700 to 2900 calories a day. I would like to eat 1200 calories…working on that one. I hope to start making some progress. I really can't afford to waste any more time. I need to get healthy, like yesterday.

You're doing great and I am inspired by your progress. Thanks for asking.

J
    February 17, 2011 at 2:15 am

I have lost 19 pounds since Jan.1, 2011. I aim thinking at least another 30 or so. We'll see how I feel when I hit a 50 loss.

I am losing on WW and running!
    J

Chubby McGee
    February 17, 2011 at 2:21 am

10 weeks ago I started…I've lost over 22 lbs. Got about 80 more to go…and I'm excited about it. It's become a game to me to see how much I can lose.

I cut portion sizes, eat healthier foods (whole grains, fruits/veggies, proteins from veggies…since I'm a vegetarian, and I skip processed junk), write down everything I eat (1400 cals a day), drink 6-8 eight ounce glasses of water each day, and workout with Leslie Sansone at least five times a week for 30+ minutes a day.

I never knew weight loss was this easy. Then again, I want to get healthy more than anything and my mind is in the right place.

Molly
    February 17, 2011 at 2:22 am

I've lost about 40 pounds and I want to lose about 20 more. I'm doing lifting 3 times a week and some type of cardio the other 3. Portion sizes are killing me right now.

sorryaboutyourweight
    February 17, 2011 at 2:35 am

I've been actively trying to lose weight since January 17 and have lost about four pounds so far. I would like to lose fifty pounds total by the end of the year. I feel I'm on the right track. It took me a couple weeks of no loss, which surprised me because so many people seem to lose a lot of weight up front.

Slimming Down for the Gown
    February 17, 2011 at 2:38 am

Hi Kenz! I've lost about 58 pounds since January 2010 and have 17 to go. I'm counting calories and doing lots of running recently. Never pictured myself as a runner, but apparently I am!

Need to Get ME Back
    February 17, 2011 at 2:44 am

I've lost almost 45 and need to lose 100. I plan on getting there this year by doing Weight watchers and working out close to every day. I've been eating lots of fruits and veggies and proteins. No snacky foods.

Sarah
    February 17, 2011 at 2:44 am

Done losing– over 6 years ago, Keeping off 185 pounds. Long, slow gradual change. No plans just counted calories and slowly switched to good whole foods.

Delane
    February 17, 2011 at 3:18 am

I have lost 35 lbs, I have 35 to get to marathon training weight then after I run my marathon in in October I hope to lose another 15. I will take a break and go on maintenance when training this summer. I started at 221 ish.

I lost the first 35 via portion control, calorie control, clean eating and exercise. I plan to do to the same thing moving frorward. I use weight watcher to track my food and follow their guidelines for fruits/vegetables/lean meats/ oil/ water etc.

For me it's about not gaining the weight back.

Spoonful of Me
    February 17, 2011 at 3:23 am

I have lost 14 lbs. since January 1, 2011. I hope to lose 100 lbs. I am working on changing my eating habits and I do Zumba twice a week.

Annie
    February 17, 2011 at 3:36 am

I've lost 70 (according to WW, 74 according to my home scale… ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

I'm doing WW, 9 1/2 months.

My goal is more a size than a weight since my body is shaped differently than it was the last time I was at what ww says should be my goal weight range. (babies and age…etc) I figure I have about 47-62 more to go, but like I said I'm more focused on a certain size pants as a realistic goal for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jill
    February 17, 2011 at 3:43 am

I'm one of those around even though I "don't have a weight problem" I've never been thin, but never really heavy either. I'm about 5'3" and somewhere around 147lbs? For my height that might be a little on the heavy side, but I have a lot of muscle due to being a fitness instructor (and working out (4-6 times a week). Being healthy is always a bit of a struggle for me, and I love the inspiration I get from your blog. I'm loving the weekly challenges. I figure that even if I don't do all of them every day of the week, I'm doing more than I was before and I'm better off. ๐Ÿ™‚

Farrah
    February 17, 2011 at 4:15 am

I've lost just over 24 pounds in 7 weeks on Weight Watchers. This is the most I've lost in such a short period of time. I'm following the new PointsPlus program….it should slow down…soon.

I am 5'8 so WW says my top weight should be 164 but I've never been 'skinny' as an adult and don't know what will be a good weight for me so I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 175 sounds like a nice number though….120ish to go :S

Steelers6
    February 17, 2011 at 4:22 am

Hey, K, this is an interesting topic; I really enjoyed reading everyone's answers. BUT, now I want to read all your commenters' blogs and um, well, time just doesn't allow. But great comments, eh?

My WL journey started early 2008. (Why something finally clicked, I really don't know.) I have lost and kept off 40 lbs to date. I am in it for life, working on my lifestyle, so not losing real fast. (obviously) but that is what works for me. Not sure how many to go, maybe 40 lbs? I'll decide then, I guess.

I am no longer 'unconscious'; I am very aware of what I eat, etc. Write everything I eat down, eating healthy foods mostly, although if I WANT something, I do indulge. Lean meats, LOTS of veggies, no pop. I drink water & decaf only, & now consume very little sugar or sweet things. Boy do palates change!

I exercise, which is a new thing for me. I used to try to move as little as possible I think! I walk & do Jillian's DVD's. Shred is a staple.

I appreciate your blog. Chrissy

If your body is a temple, mine must be a mansion!
    February 17, 2011 at 4:43 am

I feel like I have been struggling with my weight since probably about 2004. I finally hit my all time high in April of 2009 of 225lbs. I had had enough, and coincidentally found the Lose It iPhone app. I lost about ten pounds that year, and in January of 2010, my family and I embarked on our Biggest Loser Challenge. We had 3 rounds over the course of 2010, and I lost about 30lbs. Yay! We are currently in our 4th round. My goal is to get to 165 by July and around 145 by end of the year. Currently I am focused on eating good, coooking at home and getting in my walking (when the weather agrees!). I am in constant need of encouragement and motivation. Your blog helps with that – so go you! And, here's to a healthy 2011!

Zepherine
    February 17, 2011 at 5:14 am

My story starts at 333lbs. In March of 2009 I joined Weight Watchers for the 6th and last time. I have lost 102lbs so far and want to lose 60 more lbs. I have currently been stuck around this weight since September 2010. Mostly this has been self inflicted, but lately I feel I have really been on my game and I contine to lose and gain the same 2 to 3 lbs. I am currently at a crossroad concerning Points Plus. I eat right, excercise and still don't budge. I am giving serious consideration to a different way. I'll give this a try for a few more months to see. Losing weight is the best thing I have done for myself, ever and I will never weight 333lbs or more again. I finally gave away all my larger clothes. I'm thankful that I began to lose weight when I did. I'm grateful everyday that my body allows me to do what I do. I am so truly happy now.

thinspired
    February 17, 2011 at 5:25 am

I just started WW about 3-4 weeks ago and so far have lost about 6-8 pounds. I've gone off track a few times, but I'm still finding my way. I feel good about what I'm doing though for the first time in probably ever.

I still have about 128 pounds to lose before I reach my goal of 150 (I was 170 in high school & looked good then…so I'm excited to see what I'll be like at 150!!)

Denise
    February 17, 2011 at 5:52 am

Hello! I've lost about 38 lbs and have a lot still to go. I've been doing weight Watchers but have relapsed quite a bit. I'm getting motivated though with all these great blogs.

Shari @ FindingAWeigh
    February 17, 2011 at 7:52 am

Ive lost a total of 10 lbs after I gained 10 of my initial 20 lbs lost. I was doing Weight Watchers but quite shortly after the Points Plus was introduced. At first i liked it then found too many issues with it and decided to go back to what I know works for me..calories in & calories out. I started using MyFitnessPal.com and I love it. The only reason I havent lost more weight is because lately Ive been off on my planning and Ive been a lazy a**. I am however, using 02/19 as my *enough is enough, this is it* starting point..Im running my 2nd 5k, my week starts on Sunday, its exactly 1 month from my bday and I'll also be doing 30 day-shred plus daily yoga..so well see how much I lose if I live that long LOL

jayme @ Losing Half My Weight
    February 17, 2011 at 9:48 am

have lost 40 lbs (25% of goal) in the last 6 months and have another 120 lbs to go. started at 327 and want to get to 160 (though i'd be happy at 175 if that is where my body feels best).

not doing weight watchers, but just watching calories (but eating intuitively now) and exercising.

Joanna
    February 17, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Hey!! In January 2010, I weighed in at 263lbs (after losing about 30lbs from the summer before) but January was when I started recording my progress.

In October, 2010, I was down to 206lbs – a loss of 57lbs. Then I gained weight after taking a little "hiatus" and was back up to 227lbs January, 2011 when I started my journey again.

I am now down to 217lbs – a 10lb loss since January 1st.

The past couple of weeks I've up'd my dedication about 100%. I joined a gym, I got a personal trainer, I started logging all of my food and counting calories, I eat a certain calorie goal each day, and Friday I will have my BodyBugg – which is my new tool for helping me lose weight.

kozmicblues
    February 17, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Since my heaviest four years ago, I have dropped about 100 pounds and feel WONDERFUL. I love the confidence it has brought me not only looks-wise, but in other facets of my life.

And the fact that I feel healthy…nothing better. Makes you feel better about everything else in your life.

That being said, I still have about 15 pesky pounds to lose, and then I'll feel like I'm on top of the world!

Keep it up!

Thea
    February 17, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I'm down 10 since New Year. Have 30 more to go to make goal. I WILL do this before I turn 40! My hubby is doing it with me and he's down 25. He has another 20 to make his goal. I've been lurking here since the water challenge! I saw your blog challenge last week but didn't post and saw you like to scrapbook. My blog is http://www.sayitwithink.blogspot.com

One Day, One Weigh
    February 17, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I've lost 37. I want to lose another 50 at least. I can't think about it in such big numbers or I get depressed. First 30 were calorie counting. I've been doing WW for the past 3 weeks and lost 6 lbs, I like it so far. It's doable.

My current aim is to get down to 225. Then make another goal from there. I don't have big dreams to ever be 135, unless something strange happens to my brain!

Haley
    February 17, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I started in January 2009 with calorie counting and exercise and I have since lost 140 pounds. I started at 290 pounds and currently sit at 150. I am comfortable here but my goal is to be 130ish however my routine is not very strict these days and has a lot more wiggle room

Shan
    February 17, 2011 at 3:45 pm

So far, I've lost 115 lbs. I have around 50 lbs left to go. Honestly, I have lost weight just like we were told in health class all those years ago..

Eat less, move more.

I've tried programs, diets, etc..and they never work for long..so..I focus on eating healthful foods in smaller portions, and exercise a lot – running is my new favorite.

Missy
    February 17, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Lost 16 since Jan 1st of this year. Put back on 8 but I'm back on the wagon and trying it again. If I lost that much last month then I know I can do it again. Just got to focus!

Brandi.
    February 17, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I have started and re-started my journey several times. My most recent venture was after the birth of my third {Feb. 13, 200}, in which I lost about 12 pounds {very slowly} but quickly reverted back to my old habits and ended up gaining a total of 30 pounds back. I am currenly battling those old habits and started The 17 Day Diet on Monday. From the first of this month, I have lost about 5 1/2 pounds so far, but I still have about 60 to go.

Sarita
    February 17, 2011 at 7:04 pm

I have lost 120 lbs since April 2010. I had gastric bypass on April 5th 2010. I went from 355 lbs to 235 lbs. I would still like to lose 60 lbs. I see A LOT of exercise in my future! We are adopting a dog on Friday, so I'm excited about getting outside and active with her!

Brandy@YDK
    February 17, 2011 at 7:28 pm

i started WW in january and i'm right at 10lbs loss but need to lose about 80-100 overall to be at a healthy weight.

Melissa
    February 17, 2011 at 10:04 pm

I started working out and watching my calorie intake in January 2010. When I got engaged in March, I had even more of a reason to get in shape and lose excess weight. I did really good and lost about 20 pounds. Then, I got married, went on my honeymoon and ate a ton of bad food. Since I got married, I've gained back the 20 pounds, plus a little extra. I've found it's harder to lose weight now since I don't have as much time to exercise, and I'm cooking for my husband (who is trying to gain weight!) I'm trying though, it's just a lot harder than last year.

April in Alabama
    February 17, 2011 at 10:47 pm

This go around I started at 240 in July 2010.. I lost down to 193 that's a total of 47 lbs. Once WW changed their plan combined with my own.. I guess you could say…self destruction I am up to 201… I quit WW last week and hope to get on board with calorie counting… I would like to be around 140…with a total weight loss of 100 pounds!!! Kenz I don't comment often but I read and check for new blogs from you every day… I love it!!

Alissa (A Journey to Thin)
    February 17, 2011 at 10:54 pm

I've lost 77 lbs so far on Weight Watchers (online). I am aiming to lose 144 lbs, so I'm a little over half way done!

Fru
    February 17, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Hi Kenz!
    My LCJ started in 10/09 and I've lost 50 lbs. I've got about 50 more to go! Thanks for posting; it keeps me accountable. Right now, I'm focusing on eating lots o' veggies, more whole foods and I don't get starchy carbs unless I work out. I'm following a modified version of Precision Nutrition's plan for fat loss.

Anonymous
    February 18, 2011 at 1:30 am

Hi! Started January 1, 2011 13 pounds down, 65 left to go. I need all the help I can get. Thanks for sharing your story. It helps me.

Roz
    February 18, 2011 at 1:38 am

Hi Kenz. Weight watchers has helped me lose 30lbs to date. Ultimately, I want to lose another 40. Its taking a long time, but it's worth it.

Kenlie Tiggeman
    February 18, 2011 at 4:58 am

Wow..at this point, we've lost over 3,000 pounds together! It's mind-blowing…

Chrissy
    February 19, 2011 at 10:48 pm

I have lost 45 lbs in the last 6 months. Started off doing it on my own with doing yoga and just cutting portions, the biggest change was cutting out soda completely. In January I decided to join WW and since then I have lost 11 lbs and 32 inches overall! I have a really long way to go, but I am really happy with my progress.

MB
    February 20, 2011 at 2:51 am

I've lost just over 80 pounds since 11/09 by spending lots of hours at the gym on the elliptical and dreadmill, weight lifting, cardio kickboxing and completely changing my relationship with food. Nothing is off limits anymore, everything in moderation has been my motto and it's been working (thankfully *knock wood*). I have about 20 more pounds to lose to get to the high end of normal on the bmi chart. It's been a very long journey to get here but I think I'm finally figuring it out.

Jamie
    March 30, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I Started on 1/19/11 by buying a treadmill and changing what/how much I eat. I started at 269, which is about 95 pounds more then I should weigh. As of today, 3/30/11, I am at 238. That averages out to about 3 pounds a week, so I am a little worried I am losing too fast, but it is only 1 pound more then the recommended weight loss guide, and since I have so much to lose, I figure its ok. I am sure it will even out soon. I walk/run about 300-330 minutes a week and just try to eat less. So far so good!! I am hoping to get to my ideal weight of 170-190, but just taking it slow for now, basically about 5 pounds at a time. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up!!

HCG Drops Diet
    April 20, 2011 at 4:53 pm

I started my weight loss journey in January of 2011. As of this moment, I have lost about 10 lbs only. I know its very slow but at least I'm progressing and I am never giving up in this journey. ๐Ÿ™‚

~ Tuck