I loved writing the questions this week because they’re fun and easy to answer (at least they are in my humble opinion.) That means I’m looking forward to reading your answers too. I didn’t get to everyone’s post last week, but I’m going to do my best to read as many as possible! And I hope you’ll do the same. =)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
1) What is your favorite physical feature? (I realize that some of us have trouble answering this so if you need to take a few moments to look in the mirror before answering then feel free. Just do your best to come up with something!)
2) List three adjectives that describe you. Smart, boy-crazy and hopeful…
3) How old were you when you had your first kiss? I was 13, but I felt so dirty after that peck on the cheek that I didn’t kiss anyone again for a long time. 😉
4) Do you believe in God? Yes…and I was reminded that He hasn’t forgotten me today.
5) How often do you watch the news? I watch the news a few times a week, but I read the news online a few times a day. There’s so much happening around the world and close to home…the problems in Lybia, the ongoing and epic devastation in Japan, the Egytian Cobra that escaped at the Bronx Zoo Saturday..I think it’s important to know what’s happening in the world around us.
Now it’s your turn to answer these questions your way so get started! And don’t forget to come back to link up!