I cannot believe it’s Monday again! It seems like the weekends are never long enough! And in fairness, we did spring forward yesterday so the weekend was technically shorter. 😉 I hope yours was as enjoyable as mine.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
1) What’s your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? I have a few favorites…Smashbox and Clinique for lips, MAC for powder and eye shadow, Bobbi Brown for base and Yves Saint Laurent for concealer. I also love Nars, Laura Mercier and Benefit.
2) What is the last thing you drank? Water…(boring, but true)
4) French Fries or Onion Rings? I love homemade french fries, but I love good onion rings even more. I think I’ll make some for dinner tonight. Yum.
5) Share something you’ve done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. In addition to other forms of cardio, I’ve done 5 5k’s in the last week. That makes me feel pretty fantastic.
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Nail polish! =) My latest color is called “Angora Cardi” by Essie
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I’m finally reading “The Help” which is different than I thought it would be. I’m still deciding if I like it or not. 😉
8) Do you prefer to text or talk? I like all modes of communication. Sometimes texting is easier, but I prefer personal contact.
9) Have you ever performed on stage? If so, what did you do? Yes, I sang, but it’s been a while..
10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? I suppose I’d pick truth because I’m more likely to talk something out than do something daring. 🙂
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! I’d like to try something new this week. Instead of using LinkyTools which is now a paid service, just post a link to your blog in the comments section on this post. We’ll see how that works this week! If it’s not so good, we’ll go back to LinkyTools next week.
And one more thing…if you’re interested in being a guest host for FMM or if you have a topic idea, please e-mail me at: shrinkingkenz at gmail dot com!